z

Young Writers Society

The beetle you pushed under the rug

Reviews: 3
Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:42 am
Lizzard says...

Hello there, my name is Lizzard or A.L Lizzard. I am 14 going 52. I live in the U.K and I happen to be a member of the reptile species! No, I'm not really a lizard but "Al Lizzard" stands for something :P, I'm just not going to let you know what it means. I have very few interest. I don't enjoy sports like other people do. I barely enjoy moving at all. If there was a chance that I could be locked away in a library for two years on my own with no contact, i'd probably take it snippidy quick.

I tend to make up my vocabulary. Obnoxious of me, I know, but it makes me smarter than the rest of you lot. I've been writing since forever. I still remember what my first fiction was. "Tick, Bell, Die". I was six and my only audience was my family but they egged me on enough for my writing to grow into a consuming passion.

I have no musical talent. But I enjoy the talent of other peoples. For instance: Bloc Party, Adele, Paper Route, Death Cab for Cutie, Yanni, The Postal Service, Feist... those are some of the artist that provide my stories with background music.

I love to direct. I've directed a few of my own movies and machinima (like i know what this stands for). I'm taking a little break from that until August because I am working on an internet television series (machinima).

I'm home schooled and I'm an insomniac/night-owl but i fully blame my homeschooling for my terrible sleeping pattern. It's really difficult to sleep when you're mum is the one teaching you health.

I don't watch telly and if I do it sure as hell isn't something british. I like animated arts. It makes me jealous. *wishes she could draw*

My favorite thing to do ever is stay up until 8:00 in the morning reading.

Any who that's enough about me or at least that's all you're going to get. You'll learn about me...through my stories. :D

A.L LIZZARD
"It means I want to see you happy! You piss me off! You make laugh! You're annoying as hell! I never want you to change!.. Okay that's a lie, I want you to change a little! And I want to know you always! For the rest of my life!" (Fake ID)

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:27 pm
Rosendorn says...

A fellow homeschooler! :D How long have you been homeschooling for? I've been doing it since I was nine, and am now 16. ^_^

Directing sounds cool. How do you go about it? Do you get all your friends or do you go hunting for the right people. I hope your friends are good actors/actresses at least. ;)

Yeahhhh, I tend to be a night-owl too. I'll stay up 'till 1 am writing and then get up at seven the next day. You could say I'm not much of a sleeper. :lol:

Yes, I am obsessed with smilys.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 3
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am
Lizzard says...

Answers:
I've been doing home schooling since I was seven. My mother only speaks french and had trouble helping me and understanding my grades so we started homeschooling.

When I make movies using people they usually don't speak or there isn't much acting involved. When I'm filming something that requires a script and acting, it's usually machinima.

These are answers to the questions I've been asked in my welcome post:

My favorite author is: Anne Rice but I have so many others

Currently I'm writing: a script to a series I'll release in August or July (Maybe July) called Jigsaw. It's a drama/comedy/family/teenlife/slash :P

My favorite movie: is Fargo by the Coen Brothers, Blow by Ted Demme

My favorite genre to write is: Romance but with a twisted plot

my favorite genre to read is: horror and historical romance.

What I want to study later: Ice Cream

I just finished a script for a movie i think i'll release next December called Fake ID about two famous twins that engage in a public feud that just may be the cause of a man's death =D
"It means I want to see you happy! You piss me off! You make laugh! You're annoying as hell! I never want you to change!.. Okay that's a lie, I want you to change a little! And I want to know you always! For the rest of my life!" (Fake ID)

Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning