z

Young Writers Society

Optimize and Dramatize.

Reviews: 4
Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:55 am
Poptimist says...

Hello there, I don't know where to start. Hello, My name is Daniella [this is how 5 year old kids introduce themselves LOL]. I'm twelve years old turning thirteen this March 30 xP. I love writing fiction stories, essays or anything. I started writing when I was eight. My first poem was all about stars. I think I'm a third grader student on that time. I'm into photography. I capture the essence of nature. I love photography it is not just my hobby it is my art. I also fan of listening music especially:
- Fall out boy, P@TD, Simple Plan, The ting tings, Lady Gaga, Paramore, Pink and a lot of more.
I'm into skateboarding haha, I like skateboarding a lot!. I hate emo people, they pissed me off!
I also like Animes. I am fan of watching it hehe. So, I'm glad that I made friends here and I want to make more! So once again, I'm Daniella. :lol: :D

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:21 pm
xDudettex says...

Hey Daniella =]

It's nice to know a bit more about you.

OMG! I love Paramore - they are the best band of all time!

I love Panic! at the disco, Fall Out Boy and The Ting Tings too :D

What's your favourite Paramore song?

You can skateboard? That's so cool! I'd love to be able to skateboard, but I'm not very co-ordinated so I'm sure I'd end up killing myself in the process lol

Well...Hope to see you around the forums!

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hey! Oh my god, I'm going to see Fall Out Boy in concert soon. Yay, I'm excited.

Yeah, I'm thirteen too, in my opinion, it's a boring age. I like fiction writing too.

So, it was cool learning more about you.
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

143 Reviews

Reviews: 143
Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:10 pm
anti-pop says...

Oh my gosh. I love your username! Finally, another Pop! :lol:
Happy Early Birthday! 13 is a pretty cool age. You're officially a teen!

So you like taking nature shots? Me too! Do you normally do landscapes or what? My favorite scenes are beaches and mountains. So pretty!
And you like Simple Plan? Nice! *high fives*

Ooh, another anime fan! *tacklehugs*
What kind of anime do you like? I've seen quite a bit, but not as much as I'd like to. XD
...Bitter cold, it grows
changing holds
cynicism the new norm...

-Libretto

I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola