z

Young Writers Society

Umm... hi

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:00 am
peanutgallery007 says...

I'm peanutgallery007. I got the peanut part because I love Peanuts! The show. You know, with Charlie Brown? Not the food. I also got it because whenever I make a sassy retort to my mom, she says "No comments from the peanut gallery!" Anyway, I'm really looking forward to reading peoples stuff. I'm more of a critic than a writer so expect to see my critiques on your stuff. :)
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:08 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS. Here are some of the rules...

:arrow: You must post two reviews before posting something of your own. People are usually more willing to review something of yours if you review more.

:arrow: Rate your works. If it has the f-word or graphic scenes, rate it R.

:arrow: Limit chat-speak. It can get pretty annoying. Please use proper spelling and grammar.

So, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Or if you want a review for something you can PM me. Have fun!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

Random avatar

Reviews: 27
Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:31 am
Saphirra says...

cool! you are my age, which is a first so far for me in this place. then again, i joined yesterday, so thats not saying much! Feel free to critique my story! so far i have two chapters up of Hidden Evil ;D PM me if you need anything or just want to talk!

Saphirra
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.”

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm
MySunshine says...

Hey Peanut ;)

I hope your enjoying it here so far! I see you've posted a lot already ^^

Why don't you tell me more about yourself? What genre do you usally write? What are your hobbies? Favorite movies and books?

Feel free to PM me if you need any help, alright?
MySunshine
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:20 pm
lilymoore says...

Ha, I love Charlie Brown. First off, since mhmmcolleenx0 got around to giving you the rules, I won't go there. Second, you and Saphirra have a great opportunity to really expand on YWS as long as you keep up with the reviewing (don't judge me, I know I don't have a whole bunches like some, but a month and a half of my membership was stuck in "no computer cause I broke it" land.).

So yeah, thats really great, seeing the newbies going out there and giving they're opinions.

And I know I read one of your pieces already (Dameon's Vans) and it was good. So yeah, I would love to see more of you around the site in due time.

Anyway, PM me if you have any questions or just want a little advice.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:16 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

More of a critic then a writer? You're probably among the majority on YWS at the moment. And from your seven reviews, I don't think it'll be a problem for you to keep up that 2:1 ratio rule.

What genres do you like to write?

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:16 am
How2EataRhesus says...

Hey Peanut! I'm Rhee. Let me be the, erm, sixth to welcome you to YWS. :]
I've loved to Peanuts - along with every other comic strip offered in the paper on Sundays! - since I was about six. I love Lucy. ;D

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, since mhmmcolleenx0 already explained most of the rules. If you have any questions or need mentoring, don't hesitate to PM me. :]
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:25 am
peanut19 says...

Hey Peanut! Wow that's weird..... I'm peanut, too. Not because of the show, that's just a pet name my mom has for me, and a way Cat_910 can make fun of me. Just kidding Cat's nice-ish. Anyway, as you can tell I ramble, now where was I? Oh yes, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here, happy writing.
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:24 pm
imapoemperson says...

Hello Welcome to YWS! Do you mind if i call you PG for short? I had no idea you made an account, that is awesome! Anyway, for anyone who is wondering Peanutgallery and i are writing a book together. :D
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King