z

Young Writers Society

What do you think it can be?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:33 am
Shauni says...

I really don't know where to start.. Well my name is Raquel and I live in Portugal! Yeah! The sunny and hot country named Portugal (it's in Europe for the ones that don't get along very well with Geography...) But I won't say anything else because I don't know if you are that kind of net kidnapers or any other creepy stuff... :!:

I live for life (it's hard to get this...). I live the moment with conscience. I don't like to waste my life with stupid ad hoseless stuff, like get drunk or start smoking at 13. I need sun, lots of it. Without it I get really sad and I look like a ghost. I'm one of those people ruled by the weather. I hate but I can't help. I'm very mature for my age but I have different personalities. I can be very serious and professional with life but then I can be the craziest and weirdo girl ever (I'm very weirdo when I want to be...:roll: )

Music! Something that I love. Rock!! :smt045 My favourite. Any good rock band is good for me and these are my favourite:

~Linkin Park
~Red Hot Chili Peppers
~Nickelback
~Any "kind of garage" american band
~Fonzie (portuguese one, please check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1E6Wud1qJs, it's they're first album in portuguese, until now they always sang in english. Hope you like!
~
Jazz! It relaxes me and it's very pleasant to hear.
Reading and writing ! :D

Of course, no comments with that, I just simply love !

Photography, I love it. I trade my probably Fender or Gibson for a Sony (the best in the market). I play the guitar too and must of you that read this are probably are probably think "Stupid girl. She trade a ELECTRIC GUITAR for a crappy camera..." I know but I prefer photograph to playing the guitar. My life dream: travel around the world.

I'm not an ugly girl but I'm not model like, I consider myself pretty. I have family all around the globe: USA, Brazil and UK. I dressed myself as I want and don't give a shit to what people thing (normally...)
I'm very nice and kinde. I love meeting new people. I hate cocky people and the ones that are against nature. I consider myself a "anti-corrupted-government-girl-that -wants-to-save-the-world-from-collapsing-from-pollution-from-crises-and-people-that-don't-defend-the life-rights-of-all-the-existent-life-on-the-planet!
:roll:
I love to laugh and I'm crazy...seriously...crazy. But not in the "crazy scientist "way, crazy in the "fun crazy girl way" :D!
I'm always thinking and I'm really secretive when it comes to expose myself. I could be blabbing about my preferences and so on but this is already boring and I don't want to make it worse!

ahhh!! :shock:
Last edited by Shauni on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

*cough*
*coughs again*
Hum, Rachie? You're more than pretty, my friend ^^
Ask the guys in our class, they will tell you. Specially Sérgio, but that's another story.
Ha! You said you did not wanted to write about yourself! But here we are...
I have no comments. Most thing I already knew, anyway...
Except, Brazil? Really? And in the UK? Ohhhhhh your dad, right. Forgot.

Anyway, I'll leave grammar to someone who cares if this rant about yourself is correctly written :D

Kisses,
~Kat

P.S: It would be nice if you mention me... *looks away as if it was indirectly*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:28 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

You seem to talk a lot. But, that's okay because I talk a lot too. People always tell me to shut up because they've lost track of what I was talking about in the first place. Haha, I love nature too. Especially animals and stuff. When I watch commercials about like animal shelters and they show all the dogs and cats in the shelter I bawl my eyes out. I'm a total tree hugger. So...nice to meet you!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm
jok101 says...

Portugal huh never been their don't want to either but whatever.
I kind of think nickelback is okay but not the greatest and I hate the others bands especially Red hot chili peppers.
anyway I can't think of anything else to say.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:29 pm
Shauni says...

Okay. You have the right to like whatever you like. So, what type of music do you listen to? What are your favourite bands?

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Sura says...

Hello!
I love photography too!
<3
I'm back!

"Breaking fixed idea!
Throw away the prejudice
that fish live in fish bowls only!"

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe