z

Young Writers Society

hey.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:42 pm
ShadowPrincess says...

Hey peoples. wats up? me nuthin just sittin in school. (i have a free period first hour.) I love to write, to read, and to talk.My favroite thing to write is fantasy/romance because can do so much with it. I read a lot of Twilight stuff. But N E WAYZ I gotta go so... C YA!

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:16 pm
Theodorable says...

Hiya! First off I'd like to welcome you to YWS. Hopefully you like it here. I give you the basics of everything.

1. You Have to keep a ratio of 2:1 of reviews/ critiques to a work of your own. A review is 250 characters or roughly six lines of text.
2. We ask that you rate your works. They show up on the home page unless they're rated R for language or content.
3. We try to use complete sentence structure and punctuation. We occasionally use an lol, but very rarely.

Okay, enough of that. What's you're favorite:
Book?
Author?
Movie?
Hobbie?
Band?

Hope you like it here. And if you need anything feel free to PM me. I'll answer your questions as best as I can.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm
MySunshine says...

Hey ShadowPrincess and welcome to YWS :D

Just to add to Teddybear22's 3) - everyone's told to not use chatspeak, it's one of the rules.
I'd check them out first, as they're a lot of help to find your way around!

Well, now to more personal things. What're your favorite books and movies?

Haha, notice that both Teddybear22 and I have an avatar from Twilight :D - I think it's pretty funny ^^

Feel free to ask for help, alright? ;)
MySunshine
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:20 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Hey there ShadowPrincess! Nice user!
Welcome to YWS, dear.
I'm Kat. Nice to meet you ^^
As the rules have already been explained I'll give you the color explanation.
If you have looked around you might have noticed that some users have their names in colors. Well, that's because they have jobs.

Blue- they are Greeters. Their job is to welcome and help the newbies (like yourself). Like TeddyBear, she's a Greeter.

Purple- They're Instructors. they give the most constructive and detailed reviews, and answer questions.

Green- Junior Moderators and Moderators. They help the administrators and watch the others and maintain civil discussions and such.

Red - Administrators. They make sure the site runs smoothly.

Orange - Distinguished members. retired Adms. or Mods.

So tells more about yourself! Twilight? I also read Twilight and loved it. Not in an obsessed way, obviously. Anyway, see you around!

*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Twilight fan? Click the Groups button in the header. You'll find a twilight group there called Alice Cullen Knows Your Next Move.

Don't ask for my opinion on twilight.

And just to double-mention this, please take the time to spell out proper words. You'll see term/phrase abbreviations floating around, but not more then that. ^_^

If you have any questions, PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Heyy there ShadowPrincess! Cool username by the way! So, tell us a little more about yourself? What books do you like, other than Twilight? I have issues with that book. I have to agree with Rosey on that one xD. In fantasy, have you ever read Stephenie Meyer's The Host? What kind of music do you like? Do you play an instrument? Haha, I think I'm done with the nosy questions...Welcome to YWS! The people here are really nice, so I'm sure you'll love it here. :D PM me if you have any questions!
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour