z

Young Writers Society

You can't handle the truth

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:10 am
Bloo says...

Can you handle it. Can you.

Well I'm Ryan. I live on Long Island New york. (And that's all the details you can get, How do I know your not a 44 year old man trying to find some kids). I love to write (of course that's a no brainier). My first book well books my work is a five possibly six book series. Its a mix of Pendragon and the Gatekeepers(Power of five) with a more mythical twist to it. If you want to more ask, and I can give one for the first or all of them, but I have Not decided which is four and which is three. I love Tennis and basketball, I Love the water and to sail, though I prefer motors over sails. I am sort of a TV addict, If I watch the show I could recite every bit of info on it, and I might. My favorites are Heroes and Scrubs, They are like total opposites though. Ones a Medical comedy, based loosely on Medicine, the others a Sci-fi soap opera with tons of action and super powers. I love video games, though I don;t play them often, I prefer reading. But when I get into a game there is no east way to tear me out. So I have to play A show from my IPod when playing, because the drop of sound snaps me out of it.

I am musically impaired, I can't keep beats well on them, and I have weak lungs for ones that require blowing. I have a girl friend (sorry ladies). And the rest I am drawing a blank on what to say.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 am
View Likes
Threnody says...

Don't worry Bolty, I'm perfectly fine with that. Interesting... I tried tennis and failed miserably in front of my friend who happens to be pretty good. I don't watch television very much so I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

I want to know about your stories. I'm in the process of a fantasy series and a fiction novelette. At least your stories aren't about star-crossed lovers in boarding school with magical powers. I am getting so sick of those stories. So, I'm completely oblivious to the video gaming world. What games do you play? I've only played Zelda with my dear brother is quite merciless. It wasn't fun, and overall, video games for me lack anything interesting that would keep me hooked.

Well, nice knowing more about you than wasn't implied/told. Although I'm still confused at which bands you listen to.

I am also quite hoping that on this site you will be able to learn proper spelling, grammar usage, and punctuation.

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody (who really could be a 56 year old hooker. Who knows?)
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:49 am
View Likes
Caroline says...

Nice. Pretty epic story, no? Well, I'd like to read your story... please. Yeah, I don't really watch television and could possible be the awesome tennis star Ms. Coralie was speaking of. (cough cough)

Soap opera. I've never really taken someone like you to watch soap opera, but that's just me. Soap opera is a weird word. It makes you think of little bars of soap singing operetta.

I've read neither of those books.

So, New York. How's life there?

Wow. You're on the top 5 user points and only have... like 12 reviews. Explain that one...

Your girlfriend doesn't have to worry.

~ Caroline
I want to swim away but don't know how. Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean...
- Blue October

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:37 pm
View Likes
jok101 says...

Heroes and scrubs best TV shows ever but heroes is just getting kind of stupid as all American soaps do no offence.
I kinda like playing video games more than reading it's the sad truth I just don't like reading all the mythical stuff they have out their. reading it makes me feel like a neek. New york best city in the world I live in bloody London the most hyped up but bull**** city in the world. I like listening to my Ipod too but I have crappy taste everyone I know says it.

Lung problem I wish I had an excuses like that but no when someone asks me why I'm walking the laps after only two times round the track I have to just suck up my pride and say "Because I'm a bloody fatty". *I'm not fat but I don't have a six pack either.

Nice, sailing too I did that for a week on a school trip in the isle of white it was basically just an excuse to stand up and jump in the water or capsize the boat. * laugh at memories*

nice to learn more about you any way I have to end it like this I think

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:07 pm
View Likes
Threnody says...

Jok>>>>You live in London? Whoa. I live in the UK but not telling where. Not even implying it.

Bolt>>>>I didn't get you favourite band yet.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:55 pm
View Likes
ballerina13 says...

I love watching Scrubs! That show is so funny!

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:58 am
Meep(: says...

Sup, bolt?
Ooh, basketball & books!
Excellent combination :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 pm
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

I could sooo handle the truth!

And dont worry, I'm definitly NOT interested in males over the internet! Not to metion I'm definitly three years older. To adults thats not much but in teenage years thats an eternity!

Either way, I was looking at some of the Pendragon stories and such, and I thought 'wow this is kinda neat' but I never read them. I might later but not now. Havent heard of the other series though.

Awesome to know yah better!

Ciao
-The.Dreamwalker
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:02 am
View Likes
Bloo says...

Wow I forgot I had this until now, well time to explain some stuff.

The top 5 thing, I post a lot in the groups, they give you points.

The book, here's the plot for the first, and a brief of the next 4.

So the basic plot is that the world we live on is not the only one, there are others. some are good and nice and we can not worry about them, but a few are corrupt and evil. those few we have been sealed away and kept at bay by the gates. The gates though don't always stay closed, and so the guardians are here to protect them and keep the worlds separate. James is one of the guardians, and now he must travel to a new world and find the key to closing the gate before the evil can escape through it and destroy our world.

then the next four are about finding the other four guardians so they can close the other gates, because each guardian knows the location of a certain gate, and their powers are needed to get to it. Then the possible 6th will be that the greater evils of each world were able to escape and then the epic battle is brought to earth.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White