z

Young Writers Society

Learn more about the awesome-ness that is Music!

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:15 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Hi! I'm Music. Been on this site since February 16th, 2009. Yup.

So, about me... I guess.

I love to read. I'm a very fast reader [if I like the book] and have read since I was three. I always had a pretty odd imagination. One day, I just decided to start writing a novel. Sadly, I'm not as far as I thought I was on that.

Anyway, I have other interests besides reading and writing. Volleyball is awesome! I'm a middle hitter. :) I'm in my school band, but we got a new band director that I don't like. I love to talk. A lot. Swimming is fun. I listen to music constantly. (As you could probably tell by my name, I love music.) Indie, alternative, and rock are my favorites. I like a bit of folk, too.

I happen to love the Twilight series. Get over it, people. Haha. I will admit it has some faults, but I still love it way too much.

Hmm. Anything else to say? I love dogs. I have two. Labs rock. Sushi is great, but only when cooked. I have a secret passion of watching old Disney movies. Okay, not so secret. Oh, well. I forgot to say I take karate. I do. Haha.

Writing-wise, I enjoy writing novels the most. I've also tried my hand at some poetry and song-writing.

I get a bit loopy sometimes. I come up with well-thought-out yet insane ideas.

And that's about it... Sorry if I bored you. If you got bored, why did you still read on? That's your fault people, not mine. :wink:

Love,
Music.
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm
tori1234 says...

don't worry, you didn't bore me! i love labs, too! And rock it my favorite genre, (next to country! I'm a country girl to the core!)
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Shauni says...

Nice music! You and me could go along pretty well. He love the same things (except for sushi, never tried and to be sincere, I'm afraid to...)

I love to talk. A lot.

Oh God! Me= talking machine
If people don't tell me :"Shut up" I'll probably keep going... It's sad. :P

Well, pleasure to meet you!

See ya around!

~Shauni

You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae