z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:10 pm
lucyy says...

Great!! And you won't be disappointed by all the great advice on here :wink: . And no problem, I'm glad I can be of help to you: do you have any more questions at all?? (:

Ooh, Ireland!! We live in (almost) the same country (:
--Lucyy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

Reviews: 2
Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:08 pm
writersblock101 says...

Yes they have given me some good advice. We don't really live in the same country most Irish people would be insulted by that but I'm not,so it is ok! :lol:

174 Reviews

Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 am
lucyy says...

Oh sorry, that's whay I said almost =D . You know there's some really great writers in Ireland - I have quite a few Irish writers' novels, just a little fact for you =P . You'll probably be in the next generation of them!! (: I'm hoping to visit Ireland one day, maybe even teach there (I want to become a teacher). What kind of job (do you know) are you thinking of going for - asides the obvious writer :D??

--Lucyy xx

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 am
writersblock101 says...

That is great you should really try to come. I don't have the patience to be a teacher! Would you be a primary school teacher or secondary school teacher? I hope to be a sound engineer.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:52 am
Meep(: says...

*raises hand*
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me!
I want to be a Secondary school teacher. Preferably my current school :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

174 Reviews

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:03 pm
lucyy says...

Wow, Meep, I certainly wouldn't want to become a Secondary School teacher, although I would love to teach English to older students, but no I'm keeping to Primary School - whatever I do, I want to work with children, as I find them fascinating (I seem to be the only one, but hey =P). I would love to make a difference as well, so I thought, why don't I give little kids a head start in life!! Haha. Wow, a sound engineer? It sounds like fun!! What would you have to do...? =D

Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm
writersblock101 says...

I don't think I could handle all the moody teenagers so I don't blame you not wanting to be a secondary school teacher! Not if the pupils are like the ones in my year! My English teacher is from England so maybe a lot of English like to teach over here(she is really good!) Could you put up with all the abuse you would get from students behind your back?In my job I would be in charge of the sound systems at concerts and I would create the CD in the studio. It is a job that mixes a few of my favourite things-computers and music. Is the Bullet for my Valentine concert your going to for teenage cancer trust?

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken