z

Young Writers Society

The real xDudettex

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 pm
xDudettex says...

Hey =]

So I stumbled across this section of the forum and thought 'why not introduce myself' even though i've been on here for almost a month.

I don't have a clue how to do this so I'm just gonna blab lol so bear with me!

Music: I absolutely love Paramore. My favourite songs by them are; 'Misery business,' 'My Heart,' 'Decoy' and 'Decode,' though I love all the others too. I also love Fall out boy, Simple Plan and Panic! at the Disco.

Books: I really enjoyed 'New Moon,' by Stephenie Meyer and 'Jinx' by Meg Cabot. I like 'If you could see me now,' by Cecelia Ahern too and Harry potter's cool.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes - cliche lol though the underneath of my hair was bright pink for about six months, but I got bored so it's now red instead.
I'm eighteen years old although I would love to be Sixteen again. My friends say I act like ten year old anyway and I'm determined never to grow up. I swear I'm gonna cry on my nineteenth birthday :(
I love pasta and chocolate, but not together.
I have a pet dog called Buster, a cat called Spike, a rabbit named Willow and a hamster called Milo.
My nickname is Dudette because I kept on calling my best friend Dude so she named me Dudette and it stuck.
I can't deal with awkward silences.
I'm really shy at first, but once you get to know me I don't shut up - that's what my boss says anyway!
I work in a party/ card shop.
I live in Bristol, England and my house is a fifteen minute drive away from where JK Rowling grew up. I'm hoping she left some talent in the air or something so I can breathe it in and become a best seller like her.
I wrote my first book, 'Rumours,' when I was thirteen, but didn't finish it until I was Sixteen and it's now self published. My second book, 'Lily Foxglove,' is with my literary agent and I've just finished my third book, 'Imo: Split Personality,' like an hour ago so I'm extremely hyper, hense the blabbering.
Joining YWS is one of the best things I've done!

So yeah, if you managed to read all that without falling asleep then I'm very proud of you :D

If you want to know anything else then just ask =]

Thanks for reading!

xDudettex
Last edited by xDudettex on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:52 am
Siiham says...

Hi xDudettex
nice to meet you, it was a nice introduction
good to hear that you have finished your story, wish i do the same soon
enjoy the site
Siham

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm
fluteluvr77 says...

Hey Dudette! Haha, nice introduction!=] Hope to see some more of your stories around here! Lucky, I wish I could finish writing a book!! Oh and nice avvie! Paramore rocks!
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

529 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:49 pm
xDudettex says...

Thanks Siiham - it's nice to meet you too!

Fluteluvr77 - Don't worry, I'm sure you'll finish a book soon =] And thank you - Paramore does rock!

Oh well - off to start writing my forth book :D

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 am
Pippiedooda says...

Hey dudette :)
Paramore are great! I really like crushcrushcrush, I got completely addicted to that song a while back :P
Cool name for a cat too :D , My dogs called spike- named after spike in buffy the vampire slayer strangely lol
I really loved what I read of Lily foxglove- are you thinking of posting more of it?
"Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries"
-Monty Python and The Holy Grail

529 Reviews

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:14 pm
xDudettex says...

Hey Pippiedooda =]

Yeah - We called our cat Spike because he's quite anti-social lol - 'Fluffy,' wouldn't really have suited him :lol:

Yay! You like Paramore too =]

Umm as for posting more of Lily Foxglove, I might do soon, but I'm going to try and re-edit it a bit before I do.

xDudettex

He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart