z

Young Writers Society

So this is me

Reviews: 4
Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:01 am
MYBIGBLUEBOX says...

Hi guys,

I've been floating around on here for quite a while now but have been ideal with my writing. I'm hoping to get started up again whoop! :D has anyone got any tips for getting back on track and getting back on top?

I've been writing under the name MYBIGBLUEBOX on fanfiction.net for so long I don't remember and came over here for a change and get my work read by a more advanced audience. From what I've heard fanfiction.net has lost it's good name so hopefully I can get writing on here and get established.

I've always had problems with grammar and spelling but since I've started doing English a level I've got better. Any help anyone could provide would help me massively.

I usually write Dr Who and CSI fan fictions but I want to do something different and create my own characters, this is also something I sometimes struggle with so could anyone point me in the right direction for a character development forum or something?

Thanks guys!!

MYBIGBLUEBOX
Thanks so much for reading. I hope I didn't bore you too much!

Random avatar

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 am
quietloud798 says...

Oh my gosh!
I love CSI!!
It's quite possibly the best show *ever*!
NaNoWriMo, ftw.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Siiham says...

Hello MYBIGBLUEBOX
nice to meet you, and welcome to the YWS
be sure that you'll find all kinds of help here
everybody will do the best to help, specialy with grammar mistakes
about giving you an idea to start with, i'm new in this website so i don't know much but i'm sure if you look carefully, you'll find something which may help you
i'm convinced that this YWS has everything we need as writers
okay, enjoy being here,
Siham

I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical