z

Young Writers Society

The zero friend girl who sits in the corner.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Ok, I'm bored even though I shouldn't be because I have a suicidal test tomorrow. JC's Tip #273: If you want to feel like a complete idiot, take calculus.

Its as simple as that folks.

But anyway, this is about me. Lets start off with the many names I've acquired over the years.

1. Nothing. I would be invisible.
2. A mute.
3. The girl who has no friends
4. The girl who always sits in the corner of the room
5. The teacher's pet
6. The weirdo
7. The absolutely crazy girl
8. The Jesus Freak
9. The homeschooler
10. The friggin smart girl who has been taking community college courses since she was 12
11. The girl applying for college at 14
12. The girl who once you get to know, is very nice and loyal.
13. Your friend.
14. Johnna

Yes, #14 is my name and I am 14 yrs old. I thought I might as well tell you. *shifts eyes*

Anyway, those 14 points sum me up very well. I've been homeschooled since 6th grade, all the years in public school I aquired about 1 friend. Just 1.

I got some more friends in the quarter of 6th grade but only for that quarter. However, now that I'm homeschooled I have a healthy amount of friends lol

I'm a Christian. No doubt about that. I love God and I love you^^ (yes you...you reading this, I love you) I have Christian warrior shoes and I'm planning on going on a missionary trip next year. Youth group is awesome! you should come sometime.

Yes, I'm applying to Bard College at Simon's Rock this year. I hear from admissions March 15th. you bet I'm counting the days.

Even though, I'm an introvert, I love helping people. I want to save the world from pain. Which is why I frequently write about abused, suicidal, teens so through my stories I can take them away from their world of hurt with a few keystrokes. (I'm weird...you probably already know that)

This brings me to what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be a missionary doctor! Which means you go to only God knows where to preach the Gospel and heal the sick. At the same time.

So...yeah! Heres some misc stuff:
1. I hate unsharpened pencils.
2. I'm an email addict
3. I lose things frequently
4. I love CS Lewis
5. I love Jon Foreman, lead singer of Switchfoot
6. I hate romance
7. I hate Twilight
8. I hate Disney Channel
9. I'm not the most athletic person on the planet
10. I'm 5'8
11. I listen to Contemporary Christian music
12. Music = life
13. I ramble.
14. I'm an INFP for all you Jungians
15. I love personality tests
16. Dark chocolate....yummy
17. I'm African American

Ok, there's probably more to me but I can't think of anything else lol Gotta go! Calculus calls once again : - x If you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.

[Ahhh..I just read this over and its written so poorly....]

Yours truly,
JC/Johnna if you wish

EDIT: I forgot to talk about writing. xD I haven't taken up writing seriously until now but I've always written little stories since I was in 1st grade. Its so much fun! Not a lot to say here though, its weird all the things I write about!

Oh yeah Fav Books (no particular order)
1. Book Theif
2. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
3. Part Time diary of Absolute Indian by Sherman Alexie
4. I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier
5. Anything by Melody Carlson
6. Anything by Caroline B. Cooney
7. The Bible
8. Probably a million more just can't think of them...
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm
thedelphinater says...

I can so relate. I basically had no really good friends until last year, and even now my circle is pretty limited. I too, feel the pain of being quiet, shy, and an introvert.

However... YAY!!! You hate Twilight, Disney Channel, and romance, too! I used to find Twilight bearable, but now with it constantly being shoved in my face I can't stand it! And Disney Channel is soooo unfunny and the people are sooo untalented it's ridiculous. I just hate romance, 'cuz it's too sappy, and I'm an emotional rock, most times.

But wow, college at 14? I mean, I'm 13 and taking full honors, which includes AP World History, but still, that's a lot different from actual college.
So it goes.

78 Reviews

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:58 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

WOW AP at 13 is still amazing. I'm not a history person so no tips from me : - )

I hate romance stuff not because I'm an emotional rock though. I can be quite emo(tional) sometimes...I just don't like the fluffiness of it all. Most romance books make all the females stupid and boy-crazy. Like Bella. She'll make herself a vampire JUST to get her man (who sparkles). Everything is alright as long as you have your man.

Riiiigggghhhhttttt

I hate it when society makes it that all girls need to concerned about guys....I don't care at all.

And its boring. Alright, the guys cute, can we get on with the story?

(Of course not Johnna. We must go on about our infatuation for the whole book..)

I forgot to say that I'm part feminist.

I'm glad you can relate to me. Not many people can....

Ex. conversations

Person: So did you see last nights episode of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody?!
Me: Uhh.....no....

Person: Isn't he cute?
Me: Uh.....

Person: OMG I LOVE MILEY CYRUS!!! (sorry for the caps...just reporting the conversation)
Me: I wanted to tell her that she needed to grow up or shut up (she's 15) but I didn't. Instead I just sat there.

Person: What school do you go to?
Me: I'm homeschooled (then the person gives me that weird look...)

Yeah, the list goes on and on.

JC

78 Reviews

Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:00 pm
View Likes
thefireinmeisJC says...

Oh whoops. How could I forget?

Person: Isn't Twilight like the bestest book in the universe?!!
Me: I'm a Twilight hater. (Though this time, I did say something :P )

JC

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:14 am
thedelphinater says...

Yeah, I get the whole Disney Channel/Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Whatever her name is/Jonas Brothers conversation all the time. I want to ask the people who are talking to me about it that they do realise it's for 7 to 12 year old girls, not people in high school? You'd figure that people who listen to only that sort of music would realize that IT ALL SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

Ahem, anyway. Yeah, I basically stopped liking Twilight when I saw people who haven't even read the book with Edward t-shirts. What the heck?
So it goes.

78 Reviews

Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:44 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Haha, yeah...

The girl who liked (read: is obsessed with) Miley Cyrus is in my youth group...it was so weird because the whole conversation was about her discovery that Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana are the same person. Wow. I haven't even seen the show (obviously since I'm still alive) and I know that...
Haha teen pregnancy rates are going to go up. Its all Bella's fault. :P

Anyway....

JC

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:12 pm
fire_of_dawn says...

I like another Edward, though: Edward Elric. You've heard of him? He doesn't have a girlfriend, and he's not a vampire.
"Do? I'll tell you what we'll do! We'll be ready!"
Matthias, from Redwall

"Life consists of doing the impossible."
Brother Fir, The Heir of Mistmantle

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Meep(: says...

*sits in this thread, waiting for some intelligence to rub off on her*
:D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm
tori1234 says...

hi! I love you, too! I am also a Jesus Freak who doesn't have that many friends.
I LOVE Switchfoot!!!!!!!!!!! I you ever heard of Skillet? They are one of the best Christian-Rock bands ever!!!!!!!!!! PM me so we can get to know each other better!
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

Reviews: 3
Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:56 am
Lizzard says...

Ha! For most of your bio, I was thinking we were very much alike but I love romance, but oh god, HATE twilight. I can't wait to read some of your stories, 14.
"It means I want to see you happy! You piss me off! You make laugh! You're annoying as hell! I never want you to change!.. Okay that's a lie, I want you to change a little! And I want to know you always! For the rest of my life!" (Fake ID)

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 am
fluteluvr77 says...

**sigh** I'm a total sap, so I can't relate to you there, dear!

However, woot for Twilight and Disney haters. I'm a big fan of romance though...it comes from being a sap...^_^

Calculus?! I suck at math! You seem to be awesome! :D College at fourteen is really impressive...I mean, I'm in AP too (with thedelphinater), but really? College is such a different experience...You seem really smart! :P

CS Lewis, dark chocolate, and music = awesomeness! Do you like Taylor Swift?

fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 pm
jok101 says...

*waves* Hi JC *waves* Twilight sucks but the Disney channel come on people who can make the idea of two twins living in a hotel into like 200 episodes that's genius, or a girl who's secretly a rock star and likes to wear sparkly clothing that takes skill, could you do it.

JC how is it that you can talk so much on here but you were called a mute. *how?*

*waves* bye JC *waves*

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 pm
MaresAzulados says...

I have to say that I'm a shy person, maybe on the Internet I write like I'm so cool or WOW... but, not really! I'm the school saint, I think... everyone keep glancing at me every few seconds... I don't like it! I love to read; people call me nerd, playfully... but I know they think otherwise.

I've got friends... well, at least I treat them like my friends, but I don't know if they take me as a stalker. I HATE Disney Channel, too... but, Hannah Monntana and the Jonas are the most horrible thing I've ever seen, and heard... Ok, maybe I exagerate, but really I don't like them.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat May 02, 2009 11:01 am
Hecate says...

Hey JC and comapny!

Even though, I can't relate to the whole Twilight thing, I so totally agree that things like Miley Cyrus, HSM, The Jonas Brothers and other boring, stereotypical things should not be discussed by people who are no longer kids. I mean c'mon! They actually compared High School Musical to Grease!! What is up with that?

I think you're really cool, here's a quote I got from my friend the other day (don't know ehere she got it from): "Be who you are, because those that care don't matter and those that matter don't care" Cool huh? She was having a cheesy moment, but it's cool.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Did God, like, split me into male and female parts?

Because, other than that, we're practically twins. Oh, and I'm white. And I've never taken Community College courses.

That, and I haven't read any of your favorite books. Oh, but I love CS Lewis too! He's amazing.

See you around!

You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)