z

Young Writers Society

I am Empress Kat... worship me...

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:14 am
View Likes
Empress Kat says...

Just kidding, you don't have to... Hunter totally forced me to do this. But hey, it looks like it could be quite enjoyable. I don't know what's socially acceptable here... but here goes nothin'

So I'm Empress Kat, THE Empress Kat of Hunter's tales... or maybe I'm Hunter's alter ego... or maybe I'm some hacker just wishing I had a life. Whoever I may be, and Hunter can vouch, I like chocolate, cookies, typing(or keying, for all of you that like for people to use corect terms...), hangin with my buddy Hunter, watching all the horrible movies I can possibly fit into a day, and this list is gonna just keep going forever... I'm very easily entertained. You have no idea, but you'll probably figure it out soon.

I feel like I'm being judged... and It's not because Hunter is right next to me, watching my every move.

HUNTER: God Kat just get on with it...

get on with what? I don't know what these people want to hear... read... whatever.

Here is a little story:
Back in the day, when Hunter and I hung out durring high school lunch, we thought of this awesome story where I get to rule the world and kill whoever I want. I still laugh about that story... and I think Hunter posted it on here sometime. It's really funny and everyone should start bugging him to write the Chrstmas edition... it's hilarious! I save Ruldoph from Santa's tyranical rule... I have such crazy ideas... but I can't really write, that's more Hunter's strength. On the topic of strength, I can squat 300lbs... but that's just about all I can do... oops, gotta stop that, Hunter gets a little upset when I keep putting myself down.

Seriously though, I'm running out of things to type about... but I really like typing so I think I'll just keep going. I got a laptop for school and typing is totally more fun on this keyboard than my regular keyboard. (See... easily entertained)

I'm done for now, I shall continue this rant later... Toodles!
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:20 am
Duskglimmer says...

Welcome, Empress Kat!!

I am Dusky. *takes a bow* and really, we'll read just about anything you type, because well... I really should only speak for myself, but I have become addicted to this computer and to the keyboard (it makes a nice clickety-click noise when I type *grins*).

Besides that - I'm sure that you'll have a grand time here, if you love any form of randomness (and it's obvious that you do).

So... WELCOME!

Wait... I already said that... *shrugs* Oh well...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:24 am
View Likes
Areida says...

I like typing too. Mine makes a very smart-sounding type. Plus even when I'm not typing that fast, it sounds like I am, so that's pretty spiffy too.

I'm Areida, but you can just call me Ari. I'm the YWS' resident princess, but I'm still working on getting that darn curtsey down. Any friend of Hunter's is a friend of mine. He rocks my socks! PM if you need anything, or even if you just want to talk. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:01 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hey there. Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:09 am
View Likes
Kay Kay says...

Welcome Empress Kat! I'm Kay Kay and hope you have a fun time here! Hey we seemed to be alot alike with the typing and the horrible movie thing. See ya in the randomness section...I like it too!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer