z

Young Writers Society

The Mind of the Bizarre and Creepy

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Incognito says...

Welcome to Mind of the Bizarre and Creepy where anything can happen! You shall learn things you have never thought you would learn! Like two plus two equals four! I bet you didn't know that one! I am Incognito, the conductor of this forum, to whom you will now be learning about! You know you wish too!

I do live in the Land of Oz but is more well known as the pleasant but chilly Canada! A lot of your ideas of Canada, unless you live in Canada or have been there many times on vacation, are shall we say wrong. In the summer, depending on where you are can get so humid and hot, it just makes you wish to run off to Greenland.

I am thirteen, and my gender is unknown. Just Kidding. I am female and I have no hands or feet. Right now I am typing this with my elbows. Again, I am just kidding. Can't you tell I kid a lot? I have a horrible sense of humor and enjoy stealing candy from baby's and little infants. I also just recently cheated all out on my Geography test but never got caught. How surprising. I draw and think myself highly as a hard core Lioturtleantitist. Which in case you don't know, is something that my one friend and I just so randomly thought up. If I was going to be eaten by a marine carnivorous animal, I would have to say I would be eaten by a Vampireotoothis, which by the way is a demented mutated octopus with nine legs and teeth.

I read, so you say, and my preferences would have to City of Bones and City of Ashes, Airborn and Skybreaker and Starclimber, Inkheart and Inkspell and Inkdeath, and I love the Vampire Chronicles by Ann Rice. I am in love with Armand who I noticed is the player of the vampires. He has been with most of them so far in a really twisted way.

I have a horrible case of Toe Fungus, again just kidding. If I did, why would I announce it to the world? I listen to a lot of music and I love trance music. I also like Yiruma who is an ingenious composer. Toshiro Masuada is not bad, either is James Newton Howard. John Williams in not bad either.

I also have an imaginary friend named Steve. Watch out, he bites.
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 pm
WaterVyper says...

*gasp* I though two plus two equaled magic! Thank you, oh wise one! *bows down for worship* Well, enough of that stuff. Hi! *waves frantically* I've been to Canada once, but it was really cold. I slipped on ice and nearly sprained my wrist. At least it didn't happen. Anyone who can live in climate that varied has my respect. I can tolerate rainstorms and thunder suddenly popping out of nowhere and wind and rain blowing lockers over, but hot to cold to hot to cold and over again= horrible.

I like to make up words too, but I never share them with my friends. My friend named Tatya is the one who makes up words. Cita as well. Like scrupply and suffiscate. It's amusing to watch. Well, see ya around sometime soon!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:54 pm
Flux says...

You are lucky you do not know her in real life. Why? Because she truly is a bizarre mind.

LaReina!
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:17 pm
Rosendorn says...

XD

A fantasy writer, I'm guessing?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

127 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:55 pm
Incognito says...

Actually, I am into the Other Fiction more than Fantasy, Rosey Unicorn.

And LaReina, am I truly that bizarre or did I just make you think that I am bizarre?

And WaterVyper, I do not deserve your respect because, truly Canada isn't that bad. It is more like a slow transition to Hot then Cold then Hot then Cold. It goes along with the four seasons which just seem to whisk away as if nothing. Wow, time seems to flow to quickly.

Do you people need another marvelous and surprising fact? Only male seahorses give birth!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:34 pm
Rosendorn says...

Um, close. Female seahorses lay their eggs in a pouch on the male's stomach, and the baby seahorses come out of that pouch.

Yep. I'm a geek.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:06 am
WaterVyper says...

Rosey! I wanted to say that! And yays! Another Other Fiction writer. I'm happy now, even though I have to go to school in five minutes.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

127 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:26 am
Incognito says...

Well I was close! The aliens were breif on that part about the seahorses. My brain can only hold so much information.

You write Other Fiction too, WaterVyper? Because that would be epic.

I tend to say epic a lot. I just noticed this.

I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria