z

Young Writers Society

Roses and Unicorns

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:40 pm
tori1234 says...

how in the world do you make your font pink?
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:39 pm
Rosendorn says...

You mean, how did I make my font pink.

I'd tell you...... but the mods just might have my head. Considering the whole coloured fonts thing that's sprung up recently.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:26 pm
asxz says...

I love school! IT ROCKS!!!!
I have an encyclopedic memory too, but I'm mostly using it for 3/4th form maths & science.(I absolutly love science) I hate it, beacuse for the first 2 years of college, currently in the second, I was the benchmark for the class, because I excel at most things. So whenever anyone in the class would get a better grade, or get a better time (In P.E.) they would try to rub it in my face... even my friends... But that doesn't happen often, so it's all good!

(Pink sucks byt the way! :))
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

1272 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:37 pm
Rosendorn says...

I like pink. End of story. ^_^ You can have whatever opinion you want. (Although right now one of my favourite colours is blue...... :P)

Ohh yeah. Rubbing low grades in my face was a hobby of my classmates. All of them. All the time (they wouldn't let me forget). And the fact I was younger and better than them school-wise just made things worse. Heh, thankfully I don't go to that school anymore. ^_^

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:40 pm
chipsandguacamollie says...

Rosey Unicorn wrote:Learning has always been a passion. My friends often looked at me strangely when I would say three things about any given topic. I've stopped doing that (it seemed to scare people) but I'll still give random facts if you let me.

I do the same thing. I always have one or two random fact to mention about a topic. Sometimes I have a billion. My friends have gotten used to it (most of them), and so has my family, though they occasionally get annoyed.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

-Bilbo Baggins, The Fellowship of the Ring, J. R. R. Tolkien

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:08 pm
J_Fang says...

I was going to let everyone else's comments speak for me really, however, after reading this:

I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work. - Christ Titus

I had to say, ":)." And things snowball, so...

I watched educational shows non-stop when I was little (until they all got canceled >.<) and it's only recently that I've stopped thinking: "I learned this when I was four" during science.

Can completely relate (except my dad was happy that I did it and bought satalite so I could be on discovery/history crack 24/7, so I didn't stop until I moved.)

I did have my mom though, and she encouraged me to stay different.

Bless your mother...(period)

Other than all of that, you're interesting...in a good way. I see you're posts everywhere so I couldn't help, but start to become curious about, the you.

And pink is a good color, for women...(guys look like hairy marshmellows.)

Be cool--stay different and keep learning :)!
Johnny was a chemist's son, but Johnny is no more; what Johnny thought was H20 was H2SO4.

1272 Reviews

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 am
Rosendorn says...

Now that I've finally remembered to check this thread...

I wish my parents had bought a satalite. But all the shows were canceled right around the time that satalite technology changed, so they didn't want to buy it. But I have now discovered "adult" educations shows, which I watch a lot. The reason adult is in quotes is because I think more teenagers watch Mythbusters then adults do. :P

Did you know that pink used to be considered a guy colour? Because it's a washed out version of red, which was a guy colour, it was worn. Blue was the girl's colour. Keep in mind this was the late 1800s/early 1900s...

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed May 06, 2009 9:14 pm
Schemilix says...

'and it's only recently that I've stopped thinking: "I learned this when I was four" during science. '

Haha, me too. Except, it was books, not shows.

And yeah I am a sponge for bizarre trivia when I want to be, only I'm the thesaurus according to my friends, not the encylopaedia.

I was obssessed with dinosaurs as a kid; I used to love making up a super-dino from a bunch of dino-profiles in this book, then drawing it, and imagining it.

I was a lonely child. *Laughs*

I still do that, only much more complex and probably more schizophrenic. *Looks at her characters*

And I write stories about them. *Smiles*
'We must break from this cycle! We must free ourselves from this captured legacy! And for that, we must embrace our end! In death lies freedom! - Evadrael
Ber Tataimel!

1272 Reviews

Sat May 09, 2009 1:15 am
Rosendorn says...

Haha! It was books for me to. I would never "play" as a kid, I'd always be learning something. :D

I might be the dictionary too. Don't know anymore. :P

Considering I didn't have good friends until I was about ten, I know how you feel about being a "lonely child" xD

The wonders of authorship. We get to be as phycotic as we want on paper. Nobody ever knows what really goes on in our heads...

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun May 10, 2009 2:08 am
Mira says...

Hey, Rosey!

Pink is definitely one of the greatest colors out there! It's one of my favorite. :)

I wish I could remember most of what I learn. I have to be totally and full-heartedly into whatever I'm learning or it'll decide to run away from me within a year... Not something I'm proud of. Still, I do keep my grades up in school.

Being different is awesome! If you're not, then you aren't you. :) And nobody should be someone other than themselves. Did that make sense? Lol It's all totally true though.
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn