Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:55 am
BrokenLeighR says...

Hey I'm new here too.. I've even got a poem up too "You've Broken Me"

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:54 am
JacksonDove says...

Good evening all. Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. Been writing for several years now on my own and I thought it was about time that I actually showed some people some work, as well as checking out what other amateurs are doing, to see if I've actually got any talent. I'll be back in about an hour to start reviewing and throwing my name out there, diving into the inner workings of the site and perhaps even meet some new people.

until then.

Dove

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 pm
LostMoment says...

I'm new! I made a welcome thread, and also posted a poem! I can't wait to get properly started though :)
"You don't get another chance... Life is no Nintendo game''(8)

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 am
bexy89 says...

Hello :) I'm Becki and I'm new here!
"I'll be writing until I can't write anymore. It's a compulsion with me. I love writing." J.K.Rowling

My Website: www.beckitedford.com

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 am
View Likes
Makeeda says...

Hey :)
I'm Makeeda,my real name is Elixir. Like many of you I breath,eat,dream and poop words :D, I love everything and anything to do with creative writing. I'm new to to this thing and any advice and tips on how to get the most out of this would be very appreciated. Many thanx :D

Reviews: 0
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:17 pm
ViridianGrace says...

KNS012 wrote:hey im new here too

chek out my entries PLEASE

Hey I'm new here, I have the first chapter of a story that I'm writing so I'd be really grateful is someone could review it. Thanks!

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:48 am
Fizz says...

Hey, my name is Fizz (no jokes, that is really my name) and I'm a University student in Australia. I'm currently at Music School, but I'm really passionate about writing so I write a lot when I get the time. I'm really looking forward to meeting lovely people :)

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 pm
bryan says...

Welcome fellow writers! i hope you enjoy the pleasure of posting, reveiwing, and learning from all this site has to offer. its wonderful here so get some points and start posting people. :D
*Imperfection Perfects the Heart*

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 pm
HeyItsApril says...

Hey there! I'm new and I don't know anyone on here. PM me. Wall me. And please, review me. I have a couple short stories up and any review is a helpful one. Please and thank you.(:

<3April<3
“What if evil doesn't really exist? What if evil is something dreamed up by man, and there is nothing to struggle against except out own limitations? The constant battle between our will, our desires, and our choices?” --Libba Bray

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:12 pm
SlightlySenile says...

Hey,I'm completely and utterly new (a little lost too)
I laugh a lot. I tell a lot of bad jokes. I fall over in amazing situations that never fail to make absolute strangers laugh but hey that's me. :)
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
Dr. Seuss

Random avatar

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 am
MariaRowlands says...

Sup peps, I'm new here and...CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A DARN COOKIE! BUBBLES! Oh...and I am pretty crazy at times. LOL! :mrgreen:
May The Blood of my Enemies Flow Like Rivers to the Sea

Reviews: 2
Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:00 am
SamiStaletic says...

Hello everyone! I found this site in one of my lunch breaks and I'm overwhelmed by it! I love writing, and expressing myself and my imagination through words and this site is perfect. I am hoping everyone here can help my journy into writing and I will help you! Please send a message, I would love to meet/talk to some writers on this site.

Sami xo. Thanks whoever made this.
Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and, lips, O you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss
A dateless bargain to engrossing death.

424 Reviews

Reviews: 424
Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:27 am
Demoness says...

Hii all new pretty members! Welcome to the best writing society there is! If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to spam my wall or send a PM x) Despite my slightly hostile-sounding username I'm actually quite friendly :)

Hugs & Hearts from Saga
"Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice." - Robert Frost

Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:46 pm
skittlezzz says...

hi...i'm new 2

First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew