Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [2]

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 am
stevensmith05 says...

Hey everyone :)
I am Ste, 17 from Newcastle.
Love my Superheroes so i wrote a book about them.
Uploaded three chapters so check it out.

Keep writing
Ste :P

Reviews: 4
Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm
ShadeZ942 says...

Hey everyone. I'm new (Obviously). I'm ShadeZ, or Alex =). I'm into writing, reading and computers and I'm from Queensland, Australia.
Hmmm. Do I have a favourite saying? If I did it would be wise and thoughtful. Something people would remember with ease. How about something like; May the Force be with you? Yes. That sounds completely original and inspiring.

Random avatar

Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:15 pm
ingrid596 says...

Hi, I wasn't sure if this thread was still in session but i noticed a lot of comments. My name is Ingrid and I just joined the Young Writers Society . Recently I had to delete my Goodreads account. Anyone ever heard of the website?It also suites young aspiring writers like you and me! I just wanted to introduce myself to the newbies and posters here too. At this site, I hope to gain some new tips advice and feedback on my writing and possibly join some good decent groups before finishing NanoWrimo!

Random avatar

Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:02 am
ingrid596 says...

Hi, I wasn't sure if this thread was still in session but i noticed a lot of comments. My name is Ingrid and I just joined the Young Writers Society . Recently I had to delete my Goodreads account. Anyone ever heard of the website?It also suites young aspiring writers like you and me! I just wanted to introduce myself to the newbies and posters here too. At this site, I hope to gain some new tips advice and feedback on my writing and possibly join some good decent groups before finishing NanoWrimo!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 pm
missunderstood says...

Oh, hello there. Im new. :) I am actually more of a story teller than writer, but I thought why not? Im home schooled and usually live in America, yet due to unfortunate events I now am staying in England. Anyways... Hi.
"You can be a king or a street-sweeper, but everybody dances with the grim reaper." -Robert Harris

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:26 am
SuperManLove says...

Hi, I'm newer to the site and need and idea of what kind of stories are more popular on here and with what age range? I know alot of people tend to like romance but also certain people think that's overused... Like me :) thanks ahead of time for any answers.
So let's lie in the grass and stare at the stars, live in the moment and figuire out who we are

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:21 pm
Skydreamer says...

Hi, I just joined this site and I think it's really good. I hope to be posting my pieces regularly.
I believe in that, which is not seen.
I call it truth, faith, hope, life.

~~~~Sometimes life beckons us to be different~~~~

I used to be known as thewritersdream, but now my dreams have taken flight

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:12 am
djwicca says...

Welcome New Writers! I look forward to reading your wonderful creations! :smt002
We are all like Graffias. The taller we get, the closer to the leaves we want :)

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 am
artsy says...

Glad you all could join! This place is a bit intimidating at first, but it's really amazing! PM me with anything you need, reviews or just talking about nothing. :] Hope you guys love it here!
"You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes - you can steer yourself in any direction you choose!" - Dr. Seuss
~
Will Review For Food

Reviews: 2
Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 am
SamiStaletic says...

Welcome all new writers!
I hope you have fun and learn heaps of new things, PM me for help.
Looking forward to your stories!
Eyes, look your last. Arms, take your last embrace and, lips, O you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss
A dateless bargain to engrossing death.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:29 am
Rysa93 says...

iam new here too.just want to improve my language.First poem i had submited is really awful!please give me a guidance!n_n

Reviews: 3
Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 pm
MiniAliceSciuto says...

Hey! :)

I'm Holly, I'm 15 and I'm from England! :)
I LOVE Twilight and NCIS...and I want to start writing some vampire or crime stories of my own. All I've done so far is fanfiction, but I need some ideas for an original story :)
That's all I can think of right now :P

<3
"You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope."

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:51 pm
JabberHut says...

Welcome, Rysa! I'm glad to see you've joined! I'll be sure to stop by your poem(s). I'm not much of a poet, but I do enjoy reading them! I'll leave a comment. (And also, you totally joined on YWS' birthday! So awesome!)

Hi, Holly. :D (Omg, NCIS. I used to watch that.. last year. When my roommate had a TV to watch. Awesomeness.) O: You can read some of the other works here! That usually helps me get inspiration. :D There are some really awesome stories out there! I saw your picture of Alice, and you're a very talented artist! It's so awesome to have a member like you here! :D
I make my own policies.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 am
SerenityAmour says...

Hey all! I'm new here, and I think I'm going to like it here. I love, love, LOVE writing! All writing. My username is long, so you all can call me DJ. Can't wait to get to know you wonderful writers. :smt001 :!:
Blessings,
DJ
The Lord informed me that he has plans for me;
Plans for me to prosper, and not to fail.....
With this in mind, I embrace each day with
aspirations of being all that I can be in order
to serve and please He who created me.

_Serenity&Amour_

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hello, I have been here for about three days and have two entries, Eternal Dragons in Fantasy and The Rebellion Series Part 1 in Science Fiction.

Constructive Criticisim will be taken into a lot of consideration :)
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6