z

Young Writers Society

Hey hey hey, everyone!!!! I'm newbie here lol.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:42 pm
Midnight Bliss says...

Hey hey hey!! I'm Midnight Bliss obviously lol. I'm very new to this whole thing. And in the email its said to come here and introduce myself so....here i am lol!!! anyways....yeah thats all i wanted to say lol.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome to YWS!

Two rules you should know:

1- Comment on two works (comments are called reviews) before posting anything of your own. That's the 2:1 ratio rule, and it's asked you keep that ratio at all times.
2- Cut the chat-speak. That means proper spelling, grammar and caps. Some abbreviations are okay (lol included), as are alliterations, but don't overdo it.

So, what are your favourite books? Authors?

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:07 am
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

tell us a little more about yourself.

what are you planning to write here? Poetry, romance...etc

I have the same questions as Rosey in the books.

well, if you need anything, just pm me.

see ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 am
WaterVyper says...

Hi Midnight! Welcome to the big, dysfunctional family that is YWS! It's great to meet you. So, Night Mistress and Rosey have already asked what I want to ask. Hm... what other hobbies do you have? I'm pretty sure we have a user group for almost anything here, so maybe you should join one. Just click under the 'Groups' button up there.

Well, I think that's it. Feel free to PM me. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 am
Merry_Haven says...

*Midnight Bliss~

First off, cool name. I likey!

Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!! :D

Any favorites? Like the others mentioned.

I saw that you posted something in the historical fiction tab. Just to let you know, I'm huge for that genre. I can't get enough of it. :wink:

Anyway, if you ever wanna chat feel free to do so. See you around!

*Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:48 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Welcome to YWS! Don't be shy, step on up and review work, submit work, or join a storybook!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:48 am
LilyJamey says...

Ello, Midnight! Me name's Lily.

Welcome to the wild and wacky family!

So what kind of stuff do you write? I'd like to critique it. If you write something, you can PM me. I'll be glad to review your work.

Hope you enjoy the site!

Cheers,
Lily.
Got YWS?

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 pm
Reuben A says...

Heloooooooo, Velcome to YWS, have fuun, and check out rules and regulations, study them *waves finger threateningly: rules.php

10 fings about the site:

1. Nate is the all mighty creator. Of the site.
2. Big Brother is a moderator group - I think. :smt017
3. if you are in desperate need for reviews -not that you will ever be - go to 'Will review for food: viewforum.php?f=188
4. User-groups are great, join one. (Click on a user group, and there'll be a table on the top of the screen, click join group.)
5. This is the greatest site in the world.
6. Squills is a YWS magazine
7. If you don't know where to post something, like a game, put it in Randomness: viewforum.php?f=39
8. if you don't know where to post something, and it's literature, post it in Other, or Other fiction, or Other poetry.
Other: forum26.html
Other Fiction: forum5.html
Other Poetry: forum17.html
9. Smilies are great.
10. Enjoy it or leave...*shadow falls on face* :wink:

PM me if you need anything.

~Luben
So stadig loop ons deur die pers Jakarandas wat val,die bome word kaal Pa staar na die beeld van Botha wat reis op sy perd,Hy wonder was bloed soveel werd.Soveel jare dra hy aan die naam van 'n plek,Soveel jare moet ons nou laat gaan,Is die naam dan so erg,so bitter en sleg?Hoekom gooi jul dit weg?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:09 am
Rydia says...

Hello there, welcome to the site! I be a scary mod here to hunt you down ;) Only kidding, the name's Heather and it's good to meet you. Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Feel free to ramble if you like, this thread is yours entirely and we make good listeners ^^

Also, if you'd like a review, send a pm my way. That's a private message in case you're unsure and just point me in the direction of anything you'd like a critique on. The same goes for if you have questions or just want to talk.

See you around!

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

8 Reviews

Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:18 pm
*~DesTinEE~* says...

Hello there Midnight Bliss!
I'm new at this whole thing too, but yeah I like the name kind of mysterious! lol
Let's see what are some questions you haven't been asked already... :smt017
Oh, where you from? :D

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 pm
Midnight Bliss says...

I had no idea that I had any replies until like a year later... how remarkable! Ugh anyways! to all the questions that were asked on my introduction post! I had absolutely no idea and I haven't been on in forever so I am so terribly sorry!!!! I hope you all will forgive me!! Now I will answer the questions that have been asked of me! :D My favorite book at the moment is City of Bones by Cassandra Clare! It used to be the Twilight series, but now I'm so sick and tired of hearing about Twilight I think I'm going to scream if I hear "OMG!! TWILIGHT!" one more time!! Ugh, anyways I am originally from California!!! But I am currently living in Tennessee. I recently moved here about two years ago and before anybody asks it was because of dad's job... long story lol. And thank you to all of the compliments about my name! It took me like three days to come up with it lol!!! Anyways sorry again! I'm incredibly new to this sight and have been extremely extremely extremely busy all third quarter its been annoying and now I don't have internet so I have to use the one at school. Joy. I am so sorry again!! Gah! I feel extremely bad and I just posted a new story in historical fiction!! So please review and tell me what you think! And I have a question... does the 2:1 ratio apply to posts like these as well? Anyways I must go! Sorry again! Thank you so much! :D :wink: :D :D
"Life is not about surviving the storm, but how you dance in the rain."

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:28 pm
Rosendorn says...

Nope! It's just two reviews on other works in Literary. And each review must be at least three lines long.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche