z

Young Writers Society

Hi I'm new. Help required

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:30 am
View Likes
Persephone of the underwo says...

Hi I'm new. Just leaving this to see if anyone replies.

What do you do on this site anyway?

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:37 am
Incandescence says...

You post essays, poems, and stories for review. On the other side of that, you review essays, poems, and stories to post your own. Reciprocity.

There is also "The Lounge" which is a place for General Discussion, Debate, and Randomness.

You can create a blog (online journal) and usergroups (meet users with similiar interests).

From here, I reference you to the The Lounge - Welcome - The Official Unofficial Guide to YWS.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

6 Reviews

Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:40 am
View Likes

Thanks, Incadescence. Sounds cool.
Come to the Underworld, we have pomegranets.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:40 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Wow! They have computers in Hades?! That is so cool! lol

Welcome to YWS and here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

6 Reviews

Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:31 am

Aww thanks niteowl the smilies are so cute. Yeah we Hades got a computer installed down her for me a few years back. Its been really handy as there isn't much to do in the Underworld as you can expect.

Technically I shouldn't be here as its summer and I'm meant to get a half year break from here but I just didn't want to leave the computer.

:elephant: I love the elephant
Come to the Underworld, we have pomegranets.

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand