z

Young Writers Society

Allo

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:35 pm
Starshine says...

New, Grumpy, ocd, indecisive, complex, over analytical, complished, tall, loving, deep, painful, and over all underachiever. So long and thanks for all the good burbon, not that junky stuff most bars have and what people think is good. Oh, if you can out eat me at a sushi bar, you still get to pay for the bill. Other that that, I dabble in poetry, some short stories for selective eyes who I care about, and photography.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:21 pm
niteowl says...

Um...this is a YOUNG Writer's Society. It says you're 100. Might want to fix that.

Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:37 pm
Firestarter says...

Heya, welcome to the site.

Hope to see some of your works posted.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:16 pm
Shriek says...

POWER TO THE UNDERACHIEVERS! (Orsomething...)

Welcome to YWS! I'm Lyndsey, or Shriek as most people call me. Great to meet you!
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:00 am
Carmina says...

Hugs!!! Welcome. Age is a state of mind baby. 100 is young for an elf.
I reject your reality and substitute my own

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:21 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Carmina wrote:Hugs!!! Welcome. Age is a state of mind baby. 100 is young for an elf.

If I say "I am an elf" when I turn 100, everyone would assume I have finally fallen off my rocker.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:47 am
Armadian says...

Hallo and welcome to the yws.
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:34 pm
Areida says...

I'm Areida... welcome to the YWS. :D

Underachievers are spiffy. Sometimes I underachieve. Makes life so much easier, don't you agree. :wink:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:44 pm
Emma says...

Wow! A really old person!! xD

Welcome!!

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil