z

Young Writers Society

Yet Another One.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:50 pm
Ifomoe says...

Hey there people,
I'm obviously new. Well, I've always wanted to join a writer's forum. I wanted to improve my writing, so what better place than a forum full of writers? Its not much but I'm looking forward to posting my works and getting feedbacks. Not necessarily good but atleast it'll help me improve.
If you need to know anything else there's always my profile to read.
Toodles :wink:

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:37 pm
Fool says...

Welcome to YWS!!!!!!! Indeed, a place full of writers is a good place to get your writing improved. If you need anything or any questions asked, fell free to PM me, the Fool, if you want.

Welcome again
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:17 pm
Crysi says...

Hey there! You came here with the right attitude. We'll definitely help you improve if we can!

Feel free to PM me or anyone else in the Big Brother group (it's the admins/moderators group) if you have any questions. Hope you enjoy it here! I'm sure you will. :D
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:29 pm
Bobo says...

Ditto to what Crysi said. And I'm supposed to be the Fool! Oh well, I think you beat me to it anyway. Maybe I'll go back to my avatar vendor job...

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:36 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Imofoe! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words