z

Young Writers Society

What's more unispired than..."Hi I'm new to the site&am

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:15 am
astrogemini says...

The title pretty much says it all, and that's all I have so say about that. I've been writing for a little while, and I found this place. I want to know how to make my crap better, so that's why I'm here. To avoid repetition I'm stopping.

Oh yeah...one last thing. I'm not as boring as I seem right now..it's just late and I'm pissed. :D
"If you were a ham...I would bake you."

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:38 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I hope you feel better shortly.

Welcome to the site! What sort of things do you write? Whatever the genre, there are many people here that will critique your story. As long as you don't take any of the critiques as personal insults, we should get along just fine.

There are a lot of services offered, one which is Spell Check. Make sure to use it before submitting work (unless it has already gone through it.

Yay!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:41 am
Areida says...

Welcome!

Do you like cookies? Those usually cheer me right up. *offers you a large cookie with a glass of milk*

Oh, and I'm Ari, by the way. Feel free to PM me if ya need anyfin'. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:40 pm
Fool says...

Welcome to YWS! *makes grand gesture*.... never mind... anyway, writers are always ready to look at your work and your sure to improve.

Welcome again
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:19 pm
Crysi says...

*points up* What they all said.

Anyway, we're all looking forward to your posts! Feel free to PM anyone in the Big Brother group if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, insults - no, wait, no insults. Well, PM one of us if you need anything lol. :D
Love and Light

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:40 pm
niteowl says...

*robot voice*Hello, I am Niteowl, Drone #52 of the Society of Young Writers ruled by King Nate the Chimpanzee and his highest minions, also known as Big Brother. If you want to avoid becoming a gift-giving drone like myself, run away as fast as you can.*

LOL jk we're not drones! Here's your gift::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:01 am
astrogemini says...

I want to take this time to thank everyone who welcomed me, despite my...um...temperment, anywho.

I just posted my first story, so I hope you guys wouldn't mind checking it out.

Thanks again,
--Greg.
"If you were a ham...I would bake you."

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:53 pm
Chevy says...

WOW! A YWSer who lives in Georgia too! Awesome! What a small world. Anyway, welcome to YWS.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson