z

Young Writers Society

Hi. I eat worms.

Is it a good idea to eat cheese while snorkling?

Yes
20%
No
10%
Only if it's cheddar
70%

Total votes : 10

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:28 am
Ieatworms says...

Hi. I'm Jake. Today, that is.

See, I'm old-fashioned, and I really think the information I'd normally put in a blog is the kind of thing that warrents calling an old friend or getting coffee. So, I'm only going to put complete nonsense in my blog, mostly writing in character. Today I was Jake. Let's see who will pop out next. I'm sure if you went all Freudian on me, you could find hints at the truth. But, just have fun reading it.

My poetry and fiction, however, I will take very seriously. I have a passion for words, sounds, and pictures as a means of creating something beautiful from what I feel is ugly; namely, how I think and feel. I would appreciate your honesty in your reviews, but also your compassion.

And just to explain my name "Nobody likes me/ everybody hates me/ I think I go eats some wo-er-erms"

You can call me Tater. I'll explain that later if you ask.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:40 am
Ego says...

'sup Tater?

I'm Hunter, the resident Depressive Guy--also a member of Big Brother, the moderators here--if you have any questions, comments, concerns...go ask someone else.

Only joking.

Anyway...yeah....welcome...or...something.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:44 am
Ieatworms says...

Gee... I would have thought you'd be the resident... hunter. Silly me.
Thanks for the welcome.
Now leave those poor animals alone, you mean hunt-y-type person you.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:01 am
Areida says...

Welcome 'Tater! I'm Ari, resident DisneyObsessed princess, and apparently I'm nice, according to the site awards. *shrugs*

But glad to have you. If you have any ques-ti-ons feel free to PM me and I'll overload you with information. That or tell you to ask Jack.

Anyway. See you around! :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:26 am
Crysi says...

'Reida, once again your signature inspires me and lifts me out of depression. :)

Anyway, welcome Tater! Ooh, writing in character? Sounds fun. I'd do that if I wasn't so adamant about dropping the habit... I should just accept my schizophrenic tendencies and move on. Ah well. Anyway, I'm the Dragon Keeper/Healer of Hearts, Mender of Souls, etc. I'm also another mod (member of Big Brother). Feel free to ask me any questions or just send a PM if you wanna chat. :D
Love and Light

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:47 am
Snoink says...

...don't eat cheese while snorkeling. I beg you!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:50 am
Areida says...

No, it's okay if it's cheddar.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:51 am
deleted6 says...

Hi i'm Fontroy the person that everyone wants to shoot :(
Well welcome hope you enjoy it here, at YWS
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:20 am
Elizabeth says...

I am me.
I might change.
I can change.
Who cares?

HAHA but seriously, when you thought depression was this giant hole that was... giant. I managed to at least climb a foot of the way *6.789 more feet to go!!*
But yay for you and your poetry... here here *gets toast to toast*
Did I mention I'm hilarious? :P

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:26 pm
niteowl says...

Hello, I eat worms/Tater. I guess the first quote in my sig doesn't really apply to you, huh?

Anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid