z

Young Writers Society

Hi I'm new....

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:25 am
Ashton says...

Hi,
Im not sure if this what I am supposed to do but here it goes.... I love to write, well no duh thats why I'm here, I would like to become a author. I just started a new story called Rose Petals, and I tend to write really good but slighlty depressing poems. I would like to get some friends on here so would you like to talk? I am also creating a website for my story.
Thanks!
Ashton

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:05 pm
jasmine12 says...

Hi Ashton!!
Welcome to YWS!!!

I'm Jasmine but you can call me Jas or Jazz. Whichever you prefer.
What genres do you like writing?
How about reading?

Well, I look forward to seeing you around here.
And some of your work. YAY WRITING!!!

--Jazz
"Sometimes the worst bad guy makes the best good guy." Nigel--Untouched

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 pm
gamechanger10 says...

Hey hey!

Welcome to YWS!

I'm Jocelyn.
What's a-goin' on?

If you have any questions, or just want to talk (my speciality), just PM me whenever.

Hope you love it here!
Can't wait to see your pieces up soon!

-Jocelyn.
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm
Ashton says...

Um the story I am working on at the moment is sort of a unlikely love story, but it doesn't start out as one. And I like the Twilight Series and I just read what ever looks good.

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:16 pm
miyaviloves says...

Hey welcome to the YWS!

First off we have a ratio of two reviews for each piece of your own work that you post, but I see you have already reviwed 5 things so ay go you!

I may be a bit behind here (dont get mad at me peoples) but what is it with this Twilight book, how come so many people love it? whats it even about? I know they are now relasing a film of it???

Anyway if you have any questions about the site or just want to chat just drop me a private message and I will be happy to help you out :D

Meevs
x
Bag.

Got YWS?

174 Reviews

Reviews: 174
Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:05 pm
lucyy says...

Hey there and welcome to the awesome YWS!!
I just thought I'd pop in and offer my welcome (:
Also, if you need any help at all, PM me & I'll be happy to help with any queries etc you may have - I'm always up for giving critiques as well :wink:
See you around :D
--Lucyy xx
"Don't think, or judge. Just Listen."

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone