z

Young Writers Society

This is me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:39 pm
dreamer6782 says...

All right well....

My names Brianna, I'm 12 (turning 13 in October). YAY! Oh, anyway I've been writing books ever since I could remember. I love horses, love reading especially the Twilight series! OH YA! Currently working on a twenty-seven chapter book called (name unknown at the moment). But if you ever wanted to read it, it's called Forever under romantic fiction.

It's coming along I haven't been writing it very long but I've posted four chapters of it. Don't hesitate to critique it. I'm in 7th grade, currently no boyfriend, NOT FOR LONG! If you know what I mean? *giggles*

*Daydreams of Alex*

Oh sorry.....I have more friends than I can count, I'm deadly afraid of Jelly Fish, and spiders. *Shudders*. Have one hundred and seventy five family members :shock: .

Love to meet new people and do nothing but read ALL day. I want to live in Florida bu I live in Georgia, were still close. I'm crazy! Loving and I'm sort of the leader out of my friends. I'm confident, I always know that there's a bright side to things. I know if I keep my mind to my work I'll succeed in being a author!!!! :D

~Brianna~
Why do you live?
I live for EDWARD CULLEN! ())>-%-- <3

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:50 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Hey Brianna, welcome to YWS.
Glad to have you here.
I'm a fan of the twilight books myself, so we got that in common.
I'll have to check out your story.
PM me anytime if you want to chat.
peace.love.
-jade.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 am
Angel of Death says...

Hey there dream, Welcome to YWS!!!
Hope you like it here. And the world can never be too full of writers and Twilight fans. I'll check out your story sometime. I'm Angel by the way.
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

don't try me bro
— Seirre