z

Young Writers Society

Well, Hello There

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 pm
View Likes
JosephDean says...

Hello, YWS. My name... or more accurately... The name I use for all of my publications, as well as for this site, is Joseph Dean. I'm not a novice to message boards, but I am a new member to this site. I am told that I write very well; however, I fail to believe it most of the time because I only see the flaws in my creations.

Let's see. Things about me.

I'm a very nice person and exceptionally easy to get along with unless I am given reason to act otherwise.

I would advertise my Authour Page on MySpace, but you have to know me to add it to your friends list. So let's forget about that for now.

I currently have two poems in the Dramatic Poetry board. I am working on a story entitled The Dark Healer. It is a story that has been in progress since 2005 and is undergoing the fourth - and hopefully final - rewrite. It is the first in my series, The Descendants of the Sun. I'm not going to give any details about it now, mostly because I cannot figure out a way to accurately summarize it without sounding ridiculous.

I love randomness, and I try to be as arbitrary as possible whenever the situation demands it.

I'm always open to reading others' work that intrigues me. I'll critique anything that I am asked to, and I will always be as nice as I can when doing so - I hate just telling people that it was poorly written, so I try to avoid it.

I'll answer any and all questions (as long as they are appropriate) that any of you may have.

~ Joseph Dean

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:11 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Joseph, welcome to YWS! :D
You look like you'll fit in really well here (there are a lot of very random people) :)
Make sure you read the rules if you haven't already because that gives a lot a good information about the site. We tend to recomend that you keep a 2:1 ratio on reviews and submissions, meaning that for every piece of writing you submit you should write at least two reviews.
I look forward to reading you work and if you have any questions or need anything at all feel free to PM me :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:08 am
TNCowgirl says...

Welcome!!!

I'm TNC, if you need anything around here, though you might not. Feel free to send me a message. I don't have much to say sense you proabably know your way around already.

So, if you need anything just let me know!

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 pm
View Likes
.:Echelon:. says...

I LOVE YOU LOL,

sorry i fell random,

BFMV FANS UNITE

:D

Love the welsh one.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm
JosephDean says...

Haha, yay I feel loved XD

BFMV Fans Unite, indeed :D

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:33 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

:D
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo