z

Young Writers Society

Well, Hello There

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:04 pm
View Likes
JosephDean says...

Hello, YWS. My name... or more accurately... The name I use for all of my publications, as well as for this site, is Joseph Dean. I'm not a novice to message boards, but I am a new member to this site. I am told that I write very well; however, I fail to believe it most of the time because I only see the flaws in my creations.

Let's see. Things about me.

I'm a very nice person and exceptionally easy to get along with unless I am given reason to act otherwise.

I would advertise my Authour Page on MySpace, but you have to know me to add it to your friends list. So let's forget about that for now.

I currently have two poems in the Dramatic Poetry board. I am working on a story entitled The Dark Healer. It is a story that has been in progress since 2005 and is undergoing the fourth - and hopefully final - rewrite. It is the first in my series, The Descendants of the Sun. I'm not going to give any details about it now, mostly because I cannot figure out a way to accurately summarize it without sounding ridiculous.

I love randomness, and I try to be as arbitrary as possible whenever the situation demands it.

I'm always open to reading others' work that intrigues me. I'll critique anything that I am asked to, and I will always be as nice as I can when doing so - I hate just telling people that it was poorly written, so I try to avoid it.

I'll answer any and all questions (as long as they are appropriate) that any of you may have.

~ Joseph Dean

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:11 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Joseph, welcome to YWS! :D
You look like you'll fit in really well here (there are a lot of very random people) :)
Make sure you read the rules if you haven't already because that gives a lot a good information about the site. We tend to recomend that you keep a 2:1 ratio on reviews and submissions, meaning that for every piece of writing you submit you should write at least two reviews.
I look forward to reading you work and if you have any questions or need anything at all feel free to PM me :D
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:08 am
TNCowgirl says...

Welcome!!!

I'm TNC, if you need anything around here, though you might not. Feel free to send me a message. I don't have much to say sense you proabably know your way around already.

So, if you need anything just let me know!

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:36 pm
View Likes
.:Echelon:. says...

I LOVE YOU LOL,

sorry i fell random,

BFMV FANS UNITE

:D

Love the welsh one.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm
JosephDean says...

Haha, yay I feel loved XD

BFMV Fans Unite, indeed :D

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:33 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

:D
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh