z

Young Writers Society

New.

Random avatar

Reviews: 9
Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am
Broken^Minded^Warrior says...

Umm... Hi, all you peoples! Is this a no chat-speak site? If it is, then I'm sorry if i ever use it... Old habits...

Anyways, this person, username of Fire Light or somebody, (can not remember if that was his username or not, and won't tell you his real name :wink:), told me about this place, so I also want to say "Hi" to him as well.

Umm, yeah, that's about it! Hi, again!

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:38 am
piepiemann22 says...

Hello and welcome to the sit. Chat speak every once in a while isn't going to get you killed. Depending on the situation people use things like lol and omg, so don't worry about it too much. You'll find everyone here is real friendly and you'll have no problem meeting people here. If you ever have any questions just let me know.

See ya around :D

~Mr. Pie
I will always fight back, no matter what.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:52 pm
Chirantha says...

Hey there Warrior,

Wecome to YWS.

I'm Chirantha and you will probably find everyone friendly here. And as you might have noticed, I am one of those persons who's going to kill you for using Chat speak. Just kidding.

So, Hi to you, and you have any problems, PM me.

Bye.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

Random avatar

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:22 pm
Fire Light says...

Dude! You made it on! Welcome!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:19 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

Please mind the Rules and Guides under the help and support wiki at the top, on the right side.

if you need anything, don't be shy.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn