z

Young Writers Society

Aloha, YWS!

Reviews: 4
Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 pm
Plushoriam says...

Aloha, YWS! I'm Plushoriam, teenager from the UK who loves doing what she loves to do in life which is mainly WRITING!
I am currently writing a novel (called Plushoriam) which I hope to share with you.
Anything else? Yes. I am obsessed with Pug Dogs (so cute) and am a huge fan of animation!

Hope to get to know you all, you all seem like really nice peeps! :D

Ciao! (goes off to explore YWS)

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:08 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hello,

Welcome to YWS. i hope you love it here.

Please make note of the rules and guides under the help and suppot wiki at the top.

if you never need anything, including freindship, don't be shy.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Meshugenah says...

haha, Welcome to YWS!

But, see, I'm a cat person. And you're a dog person. I'm not sure if we'll be able to work past this. It is a huge gaping hole, you see. And I'm pretty sure -- ok, ok! I'm done. I'm not usually this odd. I'm worse!

Yes, make sure you check out rules and the "Help and Support" button (top right of the page) if you're confused, or just drop me a line! I'm happy to help, and I [s]can make up stuff to make it seem like I know what I'm doing[/s] generally know what I'm talking about, YWS-wise!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Mesh
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Well, seeing as Mesh covered the rules, I don't have to...wait, no, automatic message machine, we don't need you now-

*beep*

Hi, Plushoriam! Welecome to YWS!

Remember to post two reviews before posting something of your own. After that, keep the ratio of reviews to works 2:1.

Enjoy your time at YWS!

*Beep*

Oh, she's right. Mesh didn't cover that.

Anyway...

Animation is very cool! I wish I could do something like that, but one, I can't draw, and two, I'm not THAT good with computers.

What genre is your novel? Fantasy? It IS fantasy, right? IT MUST BE FANTASY!!!!!111one

Sorry. I'm a bit obsessive.

Anyway, welecome to YWS!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 am
Snoink says...

XD

Don't listen to Mesh! Just because she's a cat person doesn't mean that you won't be able to get along in this site. I, for one, am a dog person. So yay! :D

Your title sounds flippin' awesome. I mean... it reminds me of plush stuffed animals, and it's just ADORABLE. What is the work about? :D Also! What sort of animation do you do? There are some YWS people here who are actually really awesome animators, so I can tell you how to bug them, if you want. :)

Oh yeah... I almost forgot. Welcome! I'm a moderator, so basically I help people out and keep the peace. If there's anybody annoying you, feel free to bug me. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:12 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*gasps*

We can bug you?

Just playing.

I'm jennie by the way, and I love this placew, so hopfully we will get along. Don't worry about the cat/dog thing, I'm a dog person and my boyfriend is a cat person and we get along perfectly so you don't have to worry about that.

Well anyways, welcome to YWS! Hope you love it as much as i do.

If you need anything just pm me.

~jennie
"Hello, is this thing on?"

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Lord Anzius says...

HI :D

Nice to meet new people.

Welcome to YWS
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

Plus, we offer technical support for your convenience.
— nasstands (likely a spambot, but a polite one, eh?)