z

Young Writers Society

Erethror

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:00 am
Bjorn says...

I am Erethror as far as I know (and I don't know much, since I'm knew) The only person whom I know and that knows me is Crysi, I do hope I meet some old faces (and new of course). I am what you may call a 'LotR Fanatic, Crazed, Fiend' but I do prefer 'Person who enjoys and revers Proffesor Tolkien's entire mythology. With of course the stories starting with The Silmarillion and ending with The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (The Hobbit, LotR:Fotr, and LotR:TTT being in the middle)' or Erethror, or Dan.(But I do respond to Erethror on forums faster than Dan, to which I respond to on messenger and life outside 'the box'). I do love reading, and enjoy legends, mythologies, fairy tales, and history. I'll read anything thats, to me worth reading, or that I might enjoy (and not just within the Tolkien-Fantasy genre). I like anime/manga, which I watch and read on a not quite linear basis, I enjoy the Norse mythology amongst all, and enjoy history in general, but more European-Japanese, which can be further broken down (the former that is). I have been into reading since before I chose to read on my own, which began I would say when I began school, maybe a bit later. I excelled (on my own terms) at reading and writing (though my printing to this day, though improved, still may seem, and does messy, but what does it matter? Neatness only counts when your thoughts are down) which I enjoye/d. I took my time reading though (as I still do) as opposed to writing, if I could (don't ban me) I would have another write down my thoughts as they poured from my mouth, that to me would be such a relief, for (again be gentle) I fear what I put on paper may seem like third rate drivel coming from a wanna be writer (though writing is not the paved road I see leading to my future, as of yet). I have left 2 recent stories untouched and unfinished in the past coming now to a year, because of those thoughts explained above. I have an eye for perfection at times, which comes in as I just begin writing, and when the eye is open, well you get it. It's a curse, I know, but easily overcome I hope, this new idea will be put on paper! No matter how long it takes, and wherever my intrests may lie! And when that first page is done, no matter in how rough a shape it may be, I'll be confident.

As for inspirations, Tolkien is the greatest inspiration in my life, but more so his work/s. Him/It have a great impact on what I write, and how. Games, and the Norse mythology do to inspire me, as does music, and recently its done a great job of entertaining me with a little less than a multitude of ideas. The Bible to inspires me, in fact a fictional work, which I started , which was to be directly concerned with the Christian religion, inspired the 'Creation' story of my fictional world, and the Norse language, inspired the language of one of the tribes and most relevant of men in my story, so past works (though many unfinished inspire me). I don't do poems often, and usually when something good comes from my mouth, or hands I don't tax my mind with coming up with something else in that area, another of my weaknesses. I do art to, drawn. ANything else about me that you wish to know please do ask, and any others passionate about Tolkiens mythology, or at least in any areas concerning it, please introduce yourself if you wanna babble away!!! :D

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:05 am
Meshugenah says...

only person you know is Crys? I feel loved... you know me, and El's haning around here somewhere as well... so's Arvy and EBM and Stormy (er, stormlord).. unknown drops by as well.. i know I'm forgetting people...oh yes. KJ's here.. ah, they'll say hi.

anyhoo, welcome, and if you have any questions, just PM me or any member of Big Brother.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:11 am
Crysi says...

Yeah, what she said lol. Heya, Erethror. Good to see you again. :) Glad you remember me! Maybe you can get a few good LOTR discussions going. See ya around!
Love and Light

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:19 am
Bobo says...

Welcome person who's name sounds oddly similar to something that would be completely inapropriate to name somebody. LOL. Don't hesitate to feel welcome, write stuff, eat stuff, watch stuff, etc.

126 Reviews

Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:04 pm
Bjorn says...

To Mesh: As I said the only person I knew that was on this site at the time I signed up, was Crysi, and I knew that not only from previous mentions of this site from her, but on the 'Read this before posting' topic, where she is described by the one named Inquisitor. So feel loved! And hello! Indeed it is a relief that not some but a good few faces which I have known and know are here, and a hello to them, and also to you Bobo! As for my name, it kinda popped up after a strenuos 10 seconds last year, a name from a story of mine not completed, and I only chose it as a kinda 'thing' now, on these types of boards. ^__^

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:55 pm
Areida says...

Welcome to zee YWS!

I'm Ari, and if you need anything feel free to PM me. I'm on pretty much every day.

Hope to see you around the boards. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

126 Reviews

Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:04 am
Bjorn says...

Hello, and thanks! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:07 am
Elizabeth says...

Hello. Crysi bites now. And I can't write a poem about her if she won't talk to me so make her talk to me :P
If you PM me... I don't believe you'll keep your current IQ. I totally dragged mine to -456 (NEW RECORD)...

Before I scare you off...

Hello and welcome to the Society.

126 Reviews

Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:43 pm
Bjorn says...

*Opens mouth*.......*closes*.......*Opens again*....That message was very confusing....I caught poem about Crysi, who wont talk to you, and someone to Pm you (me?) to make her talk to you?

Besides that, thanks and hello! :P

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:45 pm
deleted6 says...

Hey i'm Fontroy of Scotland, Welcome to YWS
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:46 pm
Firestarter says...

Greetin's from Jack, welcome to YWS.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

126 Reviews

Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:10 pm
Bjorn says...

Hello to Fontroy, Scotland eh? I want to go there someday. And hello Firestarter, I do recall that name, from Crysi's forum i think...

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:12 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

YAY! If you have any questions, ask any of the mods or Nate. I'm sure you're going to like YWS. Its way better than Daniel's site!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:35 pm
Emma says...

Heylo!!!

You'll love it here, don't worry.

126 Reviews

Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:45 am
Bjorn says...

Hello dear EBM! And Emma, I believe I will. But EBM, I wouldn't say that...It was great there to, not too mention if it weren't for his site, I'd never stumble upon such great friends!(and these latter sites). :wink:

The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes