z

Young Writers Society

Salutations

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:21 pm
Inquisitor says...

We are sorry. Inquisitor, Zentillius, and Meshalidar have been suspended due to mendacious and pathetic behavior. Please excuse him.
Last edited by Inquisitor on Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are sorry. Inquisitor, Zentillius, and Meshalidar have been suspended due to mendacious and pathetic behavior. Please excuse him.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:56 pm
deleted6 says...

Hi i am Fontroy aged 14 at High Schoolo nice to meet you spanish Inquistinator jk well hope you enjoy it here :D :D :D :D :D
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:09 pm
Inquisitor says...

Last edited by Inquisitor on Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:57 pm
Firestarter says...

Please, Inquisitor, do not regard Fontroy as an example of everybody's grammar standards. Despite numerous notices, Fontroy still disregards the rules.

Anyway. welcome to the site. I am Jack, (temporary?) junior admin of the site, and am here to help if you encounter any more "simple puzzlement" in you time here. PM me, or read the rules/FAQ if you have any problems. Have fun!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:58 pm
Ego says...

Welcome, Inquisitor.

I'm Hunter, the local six-two blonde guy who has severe emotional issues (subject to change without warning).

Anyway, I'm glad to see you chose to join YWS, hope you remain here and enjoy all that we have to offer...what that is, I do not know, but still, I hope you decide to stay!

Besides Firestarter, we have a small group of members that have been picked by Nate to help him run the site-- We are Big Brother, the moderators of the site--out names are highlighted a different color than everyone else's, thoughj I'm not sure what color it would be for you--it depends on the color scheme you're using.

ANYWAY, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask Jack or one of the mods, such as myself.
Last edited by Ego on Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

Random avatar

Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:58 pm
Inquisitor says...

Last edited by Inquisitor on Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:07 pm
Ego says...

tsk, tsk...missed an "e" in came...

Only joking Inquisitor--you seem like a decent enough saort, and I hope you enjoy what we have here. There are a few nuts, to be sure, but overal it's great place to hang out and have your stories critiqued. Rest assured if the YWSers say it, it's probably true.

We have some wonderful edittors around here, and I'm sure you'll hear from them soon if you post any prose...
Got YWS? I do.

Random avatar

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:10 pm
Inquisitor says...

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:17 pm
Sureal says...

yo mah homie!!!!!1
i iz 'appy to c some 1 else who haz join dis forum. it iz dah bomb!

peace out man!!1!!
I wrote the above just for you.

576 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:19 pm
Ego says...

Sureal.....you're a nut.
Got YWS? I do.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:22 pm
Sureal says...

Yes.
Yes I am.

*coughs*

Very well...

Greetings, my hallowed Lord. I do so hope that you shall find this forum as pleasurable as one such as myself does.
And whilst we are touching on the subject, I hope that my simple services are adequate for your one such as yourself. Only the most gifted students are given powers such as yours to wield, so I hope that I can live up to the standards that the Holy Inquisition experts from its servents.

With regards,

- Sureal (your homie).
I wrote the above just for you.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:32 pm
niteowl says...

Hi! I'm Niteowl, and welcome to YWS. Just because I'm not a mod doesn't mean I don't know all the answers so you can ask me as well if you need help, but it looks like you're doing okay on your own. Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:35 pm
you_really_suck says...

i'm sorry you had to get the gift *tear*
Meat is Murder

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:38 pm
niteowl says...

What do you have against my gift? *thinks back, realizes she never got a gift because she never posted in the Welcome forum* Ohhh....here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

Now go pity yourself.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Inquisitor says...

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian