Reviews: 4
Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:45 pm
the-rainbow-dreamer says...

hi im new here and love to read fanfiction. e.g. harry potter

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:51 pm
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

Welcome to the Young Writers Society! If you are interested in Fanfiction, then you should check out the Fanfiction section in the Literature Forums. Remember, we like to keep a 2 to 1 ratio for reviews to stories. If you want to post a story, then you should review someone else's work first. The more you read, the better you will most likely write.

When I joined, all I had ever written was Fanfiction, but this site is an amazing place with tons of different sections and types of fiction to learn about! Don't hesitate to try different genres -you might just like it.

I do not pretend to be an expert about YWS, but if you have any questions or need to chat, just pm me!

-Halleluja
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:01 pm
October Girl says...

Hello there Dear, welcome to YWS!!! I'm Max and fanfiction is a great place to read and write. YWS does have alot of great things going for it. Well anyways if you need any help while your here feel free to PM anyone. Everyone is happy to help! We were all new once.

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Hello!!!!!!!

thought I'd pop by and leave you a message :D. Hi!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:47 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Hey! Welcome to Young Writer's Socciety! I'm Jamie.

I love the Harry Potter movies!!! XD Lol. Hmm...my favorite is probably Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

What about you? what movies do you like to watch? what kind of books do you read?

If you need any help, or just want to talk feel free to pm me. XD

Jamie

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 pm
Adnamarine says...

Yo! Welcome, welcome... welcome. :D

Oooh, Harry Potter. Well, if you're interested in that, we have a usergroup for HP lovers! It's called the Hogwarts Express. Just click 'Groups', top of the page, and you'll find it there.
We have a ton of other usergroups, too, so check them out:)

We also have our own e-zine, Squills, we have blogs, we have competitions, generators (to see what those are, move your mouse over 'Community' and click 'downloads and games' on the menu that shows up), and a ton more:) So have fun checking it all out! And of course, writing and reviewing:P

If you need help with anything, or if you want a review, send me a PM!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 am
Snoink says...

We do have a fanfiction forum with a variety of stuff! It's not as active as it could be, but you can always jumpstart it. It's really cool, actually... if you want to do something on YWS that isn't completely illegal, you can do it. :)

If you have a questions, just PM me. I'm a moderator, which means it's my job to help out YWS and make sure you feel as comfortable as possible. So just PM me if you have any questions. ^_^
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:05 am
Demeter says...

Yay, another new member!

Welcome to YWS a.k.a. The Greatest Writing Site Ever Created :D I hope you're having lots of fun here, or at least will have ;)

Do you also write fanfiction, or do you just read it? What else do you like to read? Tell us more about yourself, you're being way too mysterious :D Haha.

Many people will probably say about this in the future, so it'd be better if you'd capitalized your i's in the word I. I don't want to seem uptight, but the writers will like you so much more if you use proper language. :)

Well, remember to read the rules etc. etc. and PM me if you need any help!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:20 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey, welcome to YWS.

So you like Harry Potter. What is your favorite book and movie?

Mine is the first book and i like the Order of the Phoenix

Well, i am sure you note the Rule and Guides under the Help and Support Wiki on the far right at the top.

I hope to see your work around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hey welcome to young writers society, need any help, just ask, im good with groups and storybooks.

any review pm me two, I hardly do them,

harry Potter rules, I like Ron

Love
xXxSerenityStillxXx
Rebbecca xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 pm
Blue-Orange says...

Hallo, I'm Lykaios.

I'm new to this site too and I also like Harry Potter. When I was younger I would read them over and over again. My favourites were always the first and third books though. :)

Welcome, I hope you have fun here.

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak