z

Young Writers Society

I'm a new member.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 pm
ImaginativeInsanity says...

Hey, everyone. I'm ImaginativeInsanity, (you can call me Imaginative, Insanity, or whatever you please) 15, from the USA. Fantasy is my favorite genre to both read and write, but I'll write out just about any idea that refuses to leave me alone. I'm a huge Twilight fan, and an even huger Harry Potter fan. I found this website in the June edition of Writer's Digest, in an article titled '101 Best Websites for Writers.' It sounded like just what I was looking for, so I've been lurking around for a couple of days as a guest. From what I've seen, I think I'm really going to like it here.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:00 pm
cheese9975 says...

Hi there, ImaginativeInsanity! Welcome to YWS! I'm Shannon. Or you can call me Salsa, as some people do. I'm sure you'll find that this is the nicest, funniest and most eccentric group of people here at YWS. I've only been here a few months, but I'm slowly growing more and more addicted. Everyone is super helpful and nice. If you need a review or have any questions feel free to PM me or leave a comment on my page. I'm not the greatest reviewer, (I'm horrible at revising grammar..it's bad) but I do try my best, and I always give my opinion. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Whew! I wrote a lot more than I thought I was going to..haha.

Adios,

Shannon

PS

love the icon! I love Harry Potter and Twilight, too!
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:03 pm
Merry_Haven says...

Imaginative-
First off, I'm gonna call you that. 'Cause I'm sure you're imaginative when it comes to your work. :D
Oh, so you're a Twilight fan? And a Harry Potter fan? I love the twilight saga but grew up with harry potter. :wink: so if I had to choose over witches\wizards or vampires, it'll definitely be vampires. I'm a huge fan of those mythical creatures.
Okay, this is so amazing! I've hadn't met anyone off this site that actually found it off of Writer's Digest. I saw the magazine and was in need of critiques for my work, and here I am. And even an adult at my local library recommend this site! So imaginative, I hope you find what you're looking for here. You'll have lots of great tips from fellow writers and become a better one too. {Well I did at least}
So here I go...talk to you later!
-Merry

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:08 pm
ImaginativeInsanity says...

Thanks for the tips, guys!

Yeah, I kind of browsed through the list when I first got the magazine, but I didn't look at any of the sites. You see, I'm really stubborn when it comes to my writing; I don't usually like to take advice from other people. As a matter of fact, I've joined 2 sites with this same theme before, but never stuck with them. Finally, the other day, I realized I wasn't going anywhere fast by myself, broke out my magazine, and found me a website. I'm glad I chose this one. I'm sure it will definitely help me.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 pm
ScriboErgoSum says...

Hello there, it's nice to meet you! I'm fairly new here too, and this is a fun and enormously addictive site.

See you around!

(Oh, and your avatar is tooooo cool!)

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:26 am
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

I'm a twilight fan too. Do you like to read another vampire romance novels?

Please make note of the rules and guides under the help and support wiki.

If you need anything, including friendship, don't be afraid to PM me.
Last edited by Night Mistress on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:48 pm
Searria H. says...

Hey, there! I'm Searria, but you can call me Sea. Love your username! It's cool to know that we're on of the top 101 writing sites! :wink:
I think you'll really enjoy yourself here. Everyone's really nice. Don't forget to read the rules, and have fun!
If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to PM me!

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:49 am
Snoink says...

Hello and welcome to YWS! :D

I can't say I'm a Twilight fan... I have a reading list this high *makes arm motion* and I don't think I'll ever have the chance to read Twilight... but that's okay! :D It's awesome that you looked around first and still wanted to join up... we're an insane bunch, so it's nice to know that you can join the insanity. Then again, maybe that's why you chose your name. ;)

Anyway, I'm a moderator, so if you have any questions or need any help, I can help you. I also do critiques, though... um... I am lazy. Like, super lazy. So most likely you'll have to threaten me with a crowbar before you can get me to critique anything. xD

Anyway, see you around! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:48 am
Demeter says...

Hi there and welcome!

I'm not going to type your name because it would take me forever :D I'm just going to call you Hey. Like, "Hey, how are you?" Nah, just kidding, I think you know it when I'm talking to you, so I don't need to say your name everytime ;)

I dropped a message on your guestbook, but I decided to come here as well :) It's great that you sneaked around a little before you joined – as far as I remember, I was just like "A writing site for youngsters! Sign me up!" But then again, it hasn't done me any harm (yet). Haha.

I read the first Twilight book, because my cousin recommended it for me. I didn't care for it that much, so I haven't read the others. But I do like Harry Potter! And by the way, your avatar is cool. :)

Anyways, just contact me if you need any help with the site! See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Rakun says...

You are very welcome imaginative young girl.
Let's to invite read rules and write a lot in YWS.
Get some fun writing here.
Don't matter what, just WRITE!

Do you YWS?

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:42 pm
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

Your avatar made me laugh. :D

Welcome to YWS! And... well, that's all I have to say for now. See you around the boreds, kay?
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna