z

Young Writers Society

Hey.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:05 am
Sean says...

Thought I'd keep it simple, so simple that I didn't even take time to think up a proper username. I just kept it simple, so here I am; as you astute fellows can probably guess my name's Sean.
I'm 17, from Liverpool in the UK, and I have loved writing stories for as long as I can remember. Actually reverse that, it was a bit cheesy. I'd say since about 7 or 8, usually fan fictions, based on my favourite books, or games, or animes. But coming to be inspired by so many sources, I just started writing stuff that I liked. I like face-paced stories, thrillers, things that have more of an ensemble cast feel to it, where everybody has a part to play, and decisions always have their outcomes. Always happy to meet and talk to new people my age, or older or younger, and read what everyone else has to say on the world, and how they express themselves in their writing. Can't wait to see some of my stuff reviewed, and I'm really happy to be here, cuz seriously, where do you get this kind of encouraging, intelligent discussion and share of ideas online at all? Aside from writing I love playing football - absolutely love it - as well as all kinds of videogames, films and TV shows.
So, hi everybody!
Last edited by Sean on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:08 am
romance otaku says...

hello, im otaku ^_^

welcome to the site. we have a great anime and manga fan base here, as well as writers and readers.
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:24 am
day tripper says...

Hello, Sean! And welcome to the YWS!
Don't forget to read the rules and make sure you understand the 2:1 ratio!

My name's Olivia and here at the YWS, we're like family.
We help out each other and give suggestions. There is never anything such as
a 'bad review' and there even may be a few topics on your interests such as
football(: I know I love it!

If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to PM me or any of the welcome members
or mods!(:

Hope you like the site!
A little less inhuman.
A little more brutal.
Let the blood be your drug.

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:29 am
Sean says...

I'll go read right now, I really don't know what the 2:1 ratio is!
Oh and I feel the need to clarify, just in case, I meant soccer. Us brits are a pain, it's football for us. :P

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 am
romance otaku says...

i also feel that all us americans are morons, including myself. i, though, do call "soccer" football, and thus do not accept american football as a real sport. i wear my otaku headban proudly
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 am
Snoink says...

Yay! I love ensemble pieces too... it makes me fall in love with the characters so much more easier. :) Although, if it's written well enough, big cast pieces can be good too... hmmm...

Anyway, I'm moderator, which means I help run YWS, so if you have ANY questions whatsoever, just bug me. I'll do my best to help. :)

See you around, Sean!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:57 am
day tripper says...

Haha yes, I know Sean(:
*Im a big sports fan*
A little less inhuman.
A little more brutal.
Let the blood be your drug.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14