z

Young Writers Society

I am...

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:24 pm
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

A year has passed since I found this site, so I finally decided it was time that I posted my life story and all that jazz. Then again, there is a problem with that whole life story part --seeing as how I do not have one. I have no past. I have never lost a parent, friend, or family member that I can remember. I have never done anything worth mentioning, never joined a sports team, or had the best grades in any class.

I dearly hope my future is a great deal more exciting.

And now I go straight to making a little list:

I am...

A loner, loser, pianist, painter, book-worm, Jesus-freak, science geek, and my wardrobe consists of only four colors. (Black, brown, green, and blue).

I have...

Never gone on a date, never written a novel, won a spelling bee, been in a limo once, a collection of Teen Titans and Blood+ comics, a Treasure Planet Script, and so many library books that I am sure half of them are lost.

I love...

To draw in my sketchbook, To watch stars, my little sister, my books as children, Physics, and Astronomy and Space in general.

I listen to...

Many different genres (I am told, because I never really understood genres anyway). Anything from Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox Twenty, and Howie Day to Evanescence, Flyleaf, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Pillar, and Skillet to things like Switchfoot, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and Superchick.

So, this is me. In a not-so-little nut-shell.
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:44 pm
andimlovegalore says...

I like your username =] that song is wonderful. I like the Jeff Buckley cover because my Dad used to play it to me all the time when I was a kid.

I'm jealous of your Treasure Planet script =D I love that movie.

mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality