z

Young Writers Society

Strange Nerd - The Story Behind The Name

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 pm
StrangeNerd says...

Well, I'm a bit bored, and I thought maybe if you were insane you'd like to know a bit more about me.
I'm going to do what everyone else does and number random points about me.

1. I am named after a random dead lady. Basically, my parents were in a cemetery, and they saw this gravestone with Rosina (I know, it's the most disgusting name ever) on it, and that's how they got my name. And apparently it was "fate" that my name is Rosina (urgh - I cringe just typing the word), because when my parents returned to that garveyard, they couldn't find the gravestone again! OoOoOo! Spooky stuff! :roll: Btw, I much prefer Rosie.

2. I'm one of those annoying performing arts kids, except I'm a horrendous dancer. I love acting, but I love singing more. I am always singing, and it infuriates everyone, because I am constantly wailing, trying to hit some random high note.

3. My favourite pair of shoes are these neon, glow-in-the-dark Converse boots. My mum got them for me one Christmas from eBay America! :D

3. I am obsessed with Paramore. They are the best band ever.

4. I'm also obsessed with Family Guy, 'cause it's so damn funny. I could watch it all day.

5. I've fallen in love with fictional characters before. :oops: They tend to be better then real boys, I find.

6. I wish I could play the guitar and rock out, but I can't. :(

7. The best dance move ever created was the Robot. Duh.

8. I dyed my hair bright red. I hate having boring brown hair. Red FTW!

9. If you ever saw me, you'd probably run away from me. I am a freakazoid and a half.

10. I used to want to die of rabies, but then I realised what a horrible disease it is and now I'm not so keen. I'm not entirely sure how I want to die now - maybe laugh to death? That would be nice.

11. I'm ugly and I smell bad.

12. I sometimes wish that unicorns and dragons were real. :oops: I'm sorry, but real life is so boring! Honestly, it's all go to an office, type some stuff onto a computer, wear pencil skirts blah blah BLAH. I'm making it my job to make sure my life's interesting...some how.

13. Sunsets make me melt. In fact, my favourite parts of the day are the inbetween times. Watching the sky change colour is fun. 8)

14. Spending the whole day in my pyjamas is tres, TRES fun! :D

So there. I hope you're happy *runs away and cries*
If you're reading this, then you will have realised that I have a rubbish sig.

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 pm
ldsprincess says...

Paramore and Converse... :shock:
We'll get along great.

Kat
"She's got it out for me but I wear the biggest smile!"
-Misery Buisness by Paramore

You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon