z

Young Writers Society

I Would Like You to Meet Demonic_Tears, the Poet.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:01 am
Demonic_tears says...

Hello all,
I thought it would be the polite thing to do, as well as a good way to kick off my first day here, to introduce myself. So, I'm DT also known as Rhuakiel, Rhuki, or erick. Basically, I'm here because I'm bored. I mean, there's only so many things that a person is interested in, and the internet doesn't hold enough. So it was inevitable that I join this site. I was just attempting to delay it. After all, I was the last one to post on Flyaway so far. Even after its demise. Well, more about me. I have a group of friends that I just can't seem to get rid of and really don't fit in with. I look back and say to myself "How the hell did I end up with those guys?" :shock: Then I look back and say, "What could I have possibly been thinking :?::!:" I mean, Bryan likes to hit me with anything he can find. He especially enjoys racking me. Winston likes hitting me. Of course I hit him, so what does it matter? Then there's Lucas. Luke is just Luke. Other than that, I have a few select people that I can't exactly call friends as much as associates. They're people that know me best and I feel I can't let close enough to use that info. against me. So, I'm a loner. :cry:

L8R,
DT
Be truthful to your friends,
Be truthful to your family,
But above all, be truthful to yourself.

- Rhuakiel

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:07 am
deleted6 says...

Well hi erick i am Fontroy WELCOME TO YWS hope you enjoy yourself
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:58 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:29 am
Sarah says...

Hey everyone I'm back. Welcome to YWS Eric
Lonely - a six letter word describing me

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:33 am
Boots_snob says...

Welcome to YWS. My names Bootsie and I am the Queen of Crazyness.
Hope you have fun on YWS
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!

"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:39 am
Crysi says...

Hey Erick! Don't worry, a lot of us are loners too. Welcome to the group. ;) You sound like quite an interesting person. Judging from your intro title, I'm assuming you write poetry? *laughs* Sorry, I'm not exactly awake today. Tonight. Whatever.

Anyway, I've found you can tell a lot about a person from the way they write their introduction. You sound like a great writer! I can't wait to read some of your work.

I hope you enjoy your stay here! We're all a little crazy, a little fun, a little proud, and we're always happy to add members to our "family." :D If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other mods or admins, or you can simply post your question here. It'll get answered, one way or another. :)
Love and Light

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:50 am
Zion says...

Hail friend, another 19 year older. Heh, hopefully we will outnumber the brats...er...youngesters. Welcome to YWS. If you have questions regarding Whatever feel free to PM. Statisfacion guaranteed. Call 1-800-PILLAGE :P :D Whatever.....:)
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain