z

Young Writers Society

Miss Blacktiger3915

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:04 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hello. My name is Brooke S. M. I live in College Park (right next to Atlanta), Georgia, USA. I live with my 14 year old brother, Mason, my beautiful mother, Martha, my dog, Akila, my cat, Tiffany, and my turtle, Kacey. I'm going to be a senior at Banneker High this year and can't wait to go to college! I play on the varsity volleyball team, play trombone in the marching band, and play clarinet in the concert band. I love challeges and I hope to be on the show "Survivor" or "Amazing Race". I love helping people and I love to serve the Lord.

I have been writing ever since I was in Kindergarden. I won a bit of writing contest and best hand writing rerawards. Writing for me, is a hobby. I don't plan on doing this for a living. I just do it for the joy of it. I hope I will make people happy though my writing and I love to get suggestings from people on what to write and who to write.

I love having friends so if you need one I'm here! You can also catch my on myspace or yahoo, but I like it here better!!

Well that's it. If you have any questions about me and will be happy to answer them. See y'all! Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 pm
Rascalover says...

Awesome! I also played clarinet.. but i thought it was too difficult so I dropped it. Hey my names tiffany lol, your cat must have good taste.
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html

270 Reviews

Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:25 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

The clarinet is fun to play! I say give it another try.

On another note, my turtle, Kacey, died a couple of days ago. Sad. :(
Last edited by blacktiger3915 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:28 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

Poor turtle. :(

What type was it?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

270 Reviews

Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

I think yellow belly.

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson