z

Young Writers Society

Mike! has landed

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:16 pm
Mike88 says...

Hey! My name is Mike, i'm 16 and i live in NORTHERN IRELAND! and this is me saying hello, i am new to this site, so hello.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:30 pm
Zion says...

Well hello there. Im 19 im from macedonia, im one of the few philosophers around. :P Ireland? Howdo Ilove ireland. hahahit rocks. Esspecially the O'Something last names.:D
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:51 pm
Shadow Knight says...

Arvandor wrote:Well hello there. Im 19 im from macedonia, im one of the few philosophers around. :P Ireland? Howdo Ilove ireland. hahahit rocks. Esspecially the O'Something last names.:D

Arvy don't be so stereotypical -_- :lol:
Anyway, ignore my good friend Arvy here, welcome! I'm 13, from Australia, and am one of the minorly part time philosophers(cough cough).
And also one of the many teens here that believe that the world is against them, lol.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

94 Reviews

Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:56 pm
Zion says...

Hey SK,you stick to your gun weilding ok? :D :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:07 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Mike! I'm Jack. Feel free to PM me if you have any problemos.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:00 pm
Sureal says...

Hello, my name's Sureal. I'm a 16 year old from England and I'm an alcoholic with drug abuse problems. I also kick dogs for fun.

Sorry - it's just the way everyone's introducing themselves... I feel like I'm in the AA or summit.
I wrote the above just for you.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:29 pm
niteowl says...

Hey Mike! I'm Niteowl. Here's your gift::D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:25 am
Boots_snob says...

Hey, my name is Bootsie and I am the Queen of Crazyness.

Welcome to YWS
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!

"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:02 am
Mike88 says...

nice to meet you queen of craziness, and the dog kicking guy too. lol. Northern Ireland is actually quite different from the south of ireland though, we don't have funny voices and not all of us have O' something endings. Except my teacher Mrs O'neil. Nice to meet you all, this looks like a fun place lol

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:22 am
deleted6 says...

Hello iam Fontroy and i worship Enimem oh also iam from Scotland
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:39 pm
Fool says...

Hey Im the Fool, welcome to YWC. Enjoy your time with us, it may get a little strange later along the line....

Anyway, PM me if you need anything.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:37 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome Mike! I go by CL here, if you have any questions PM Areida...no just joking, you can PM me for whatever.

yeah to go with the Sureals flow...it does feel like an AA meeting.

"Hi I'm CL...and I'm lost..."
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:50 pm
Areida says...

LOL... Thank's CL...

But seriously, you can PM if you need anything. :mrgreen:

And just to follow along with the whole AA thing:

"Hi, I'm Areida. I'm fifteen. I like cookies. And I have a problem with stalking hot boys. *glances out the window* Ooh, there goes Jack, I'll see y'all later! *leaves*"
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

94 Reviews

Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:55 pm
Zion says...

Exuse me for being uber blond but, whats an AA meeting?

Immanuel Kant

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:07 pm
Firestarter says...

Alcoholics Anonymous.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time