z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 4
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 am
Keiraan says...

Hi there, I'm Keiraan or Kei whichever you prefer to type out; I'll respond to both. Quite obviously I'm new here and I figured I'd come say hello to the regulars before I dive right into doing anything, it's only polite. I hope to make some friends here.
"He's mad as a box of frogs." - Hatter

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 am
Demeter says...

Hey, Keiraan!

Welcome to YWS! They call me Demeter (and loads of variations). I'm one of the Greeters here, so that's why my name is blue. In case you were wondering.

Have you already read the rules? If you have, GREAT! If you haven't, well, better read them now and not later. :) There are some really good stuff to get you started. Also, you should do at least two reviews before you post anything by yourself (regular messages aren't counted).

You'll definitely make friends here! When you've done 25 reviews you can enter the chat, and that way you'll get to know people even better. Only 24 more to go ;)

Hmm, should I say something else? Oh yeah. If you feel like you'd need a mentor, a certain friend who's there to help you at all times and is to review everything you post during your first month here, just check the topic "The Buddy System". :)

What is your favourite writing genre?

Have superfun around here and PM me if there are any problems! See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 am
Snoink says...

Dude, I am totally going to call you Kei. That will make my life SO much easier. XD

Anyway! You're a writer. What's your current project? And! Do you play clarinet?

That is all. Or... wait... not quite. I think I have to tell you that I am a moderator of YWS. This basically means that if you're annoyed or confused about something on YWS, you rant to me. Or something like that.

See you around!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:09 pm
Keiraan says...

Ahaha, thanks Demeter and Snoink. I'll be sure to call on you guys should I need any help and stuff. =3

Ah well so far I've only written fanfictions but I've been looking into doing something completely new. Right now I'm working on one for a game called Tales of Symphonia and it's called Cryptic.

I've had some idea for something completely original but I'm afraid I lack the Oomf to get me going if you know what I mean.

I'm sorry but I don't play clarinet, Snoink, I play a minimal amount of piano and guitar but thats all.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:26 pm
Alainna says...

Piano and guitar? That's a lot more than I can play. Plus, guitar is really cool.

Anyways, Hello and welcome to the one and only YWS!!

I'm Alainna, another one of those greeters that Demeter has already mentioned. If you have any problems, need a crit or a chat then just send me a pm and I'll be more than happy to help you out. If you haven't already, you may want to check out the Help & Support tab on the drop down menu at the top of the site - there's loads of helpful stuff in there.

All the best with your fan-fiction and other works.

See you!

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:52 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey =D welcome. I LOVE your icon, Squall <3 I have an action figure of him sitting on my book shelf.

What fanfiction do you write? I like reading/reviewing fanfic a lot - if you've done any FF stuff I'd love to see it.

I'm Ruth by the way =] if you need any help there's load of people around here who'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:48 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hey Kei I am SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short. I don't know what quite to say because everyone said it already. But anyway Welcome to the site.

It Is really fun because you can meet new friends and chat with them.

Well if you have any questions about anything feel free to pm me anytime. :D

SimonCowellLuver :D :)
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:23 am
Keiraan says...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Nice to meet you guys.

I haven't done any FF fanfictions but I have started one for Kingdom Hearts... but that one went no where. I've written fanfictions for Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, Yugioh, Bleach and my newest one is for Tales of Symphonia. I like to read ones for Metal Gear, Tales of Symphonia and Harry Potter mostly.

I'm hoping to write something completely original one of these days but after I finish up these fanfictions that need my attention >_<

"Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks."
— TryHardNinja