z

Young Writers Society

If you want to know about me...

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 pm
Writing for love is a pas says...

1. I 'm not shy except around guys.
2. I've been called boy crazy since the 2nd grade.
3. I speak my mind.
4. I really like all types of music, especially hard rock and pop and hip-hop.
5. I love my poetry although others don't.
6. I hate preppy girls. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!
7. I sometimes can't control my anger and talk back causing fights. Don't mess with me when I"m mad.
8. I'm short for my age 4'11.
9. Boys are right next to breathing on my list of priorities.
10. I'm usually quiet.
11. I love to swim.
12. I play electric guitar.
13. I play baseball in my spare time, I'm on the cheerleading squad, and I'm in swimming.
14. Yes, I cheerlead even though I don't like preppy girls.
15. When I had a boyfriend, we talked for hours on the phone.
16 I gave my boyfriend a bloody nose when he told me he cheated on me with my best friend. Don't cheat on me!
17. My best friend and I have made up, after 2 months.
18. In relationships, I'm so not green.
19 My favorite color is black because it goes with everything. I'M NOT GOTHIC OR EMO!!
20. I can't stand the sight of needles. Or blood. EWW!

Yes well, that is me. I'm just your average single teenage girl struggling Jr. high and hoping for the best.
No where to run...baby let's hide. Take her in your arms on a chilling winter's night. Watch the stars twinkle and glisten. Know that you've found the one person that will listen. ~*(ME)*~

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:04 am
Yatta! says...

I like blood and needles. I like the better when you use a needle to get blood, but when I'm added to that equation, I scream like a little schoolgirl that just saw her favorite boy band member in her bedroom.....yeah, pretty loud.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Writing for love is a pas says...

wow. I've been called the loudest person on the bus when we have screaming contests. :D :D
No where to run...baby let's hide. Take her in your arms on a chilling winter's night. Watch the stars twinkle and glisten. Know that you've found the one person that will listen. ~*(ME)*~

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind