z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:23 pm
Chicken Warrior says...

Hello everyone,
great forum you've got here. Quite frankly I'm really surprised I'd never seen it before. Never sure what to say in these introduction threads, but just HI! :P See you all around!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:27 pm
Firestarter says...

Heya. Thanks for the comments, I'm sure you'll fit into and enhance the already fantastic community we have here! If you have any problems, read the FAQ or rules, or PM me. See you around the forums.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:46 pm
niteowl says...

Hi! I'm Niteowl, the Official Gift-Giver. So here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:55 am
Boots_snob says...

Hello. I'm Bootsie the Queen of Crazyness. Welcome to YWS
Uniaeca was here
here she was
was she here?
coz she was!

"Crazy? I was crazy once, they wrapped me in a pretty white jacket and put me in a pretty white room. And then the worms came. I hate the worms they were hyperactive"... "Hyperactive? I was hyperactive once..."

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:06 am
Areida says...

*curtseys, but wobbles precariously before falling over* *mutters as she stands up* So much for making a good first impression... Oh well.

I'm Areida... if you need anything pleeease don't hesitate to PM me. Can't wait to see you around! :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:41 pm
Kilty says...

Welcome to YWS!

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:40 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Hey! Welcome! I'm Dusky. I'm... well... *thinks for a moment, trying to decide what she's known for*... well... on another writing site, I'm the leader of the Grand Frog Army... (don't mess with amphibians!)... but they didn't really carry over to this site... oh well... I suppose my name will just have to suffice...

Welcome to the YWS! Take a seat, kick back and enjoy your stay!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn