Young Writers Society

New Member Alo Mate Haha Hola Hello

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:33 am
JujuMayuDreamer14 says...

[b]Alo im JujuMayu Aka Joyce
i love writing and music
sometimes i would say i get my inspiration for a new story by listening to a song
or one of my dreams
im a very imaginative person...
i would like 4 one of my stories to get noticed.
im very friendly
im only 14 but with aloy of things to say
come on lets write a story together haha lol
well im Joyce and hoping to learn from other writers and to talk to some of you
well im joyce
aka jujumayu
lets talk lets write something thats what this is about.
l8trz~JUJUMAYUDREAMER14

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 am
BigBadBear says...

Hey Joyce! Well, you're exceedingly awesome, I can tell you that. >.> Very full of spirit and... writing-ness.

<.<

>.>

By the way, we don't want to be rude or anything, but this is a writer's site, so please refrain from using chat speak. Believe me, in a month (or even week?) your eyes will bleed at the sight of chat speak.

Welcome to YWS!!!! It's so much fun here! I'm Jared, BBB, 3B, or whatever floats your boat. How're you?

Before you post any of your stories, be sure to comment on 2 stories first. It's a 2:1 ratio. Two critiques for one story. Not that hard to remember, yet it's the rule that most new members forget. Also, be sure to read all of the rules. You don't want to get in trouble here! The mods'll get you!

Hehe, Just kiddin'!

Well, if you need any help, or can't find your way around the site, please contact me with a PM (Private Message), and I'll get right back to you.

:)

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:51 am
Twit says...

im only 14 but with aloy of things to say

Apparently so. Too much verbal diarrhea and not enough punctuation. We slay people who use chat speak. It's The Rules, and all.

Welcome, idealistic, bouncy, typeative, unrealistic person -- Joyce. Be happy in your work and read The Rules.

^_^
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:09 am
Night Mistress says...

Hey!

Welcome to YWS,

if yo need anything or feel like you need a friend , feel fre to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:16 am
Demeter says...

Hey Joyce,

Welcome to YWS! Like a couple of people have already said, nix the chat speak. It's a no-no here. After you start using punctuation and capitalization, people will like you soooo much more, haha :D But it's true.

So, what things do you write and read? And how did you find YWS?

Well, remember to check the Help and Support section and do two reviews before you post your own stories. PM me if there's something you'd like to ask.

See you around, I hope!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:45 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there, Joyce!

Welcome to YWS!

As the others have said, please don't use chat speak. :)

What music do you like? My current favourite song is Ne-Yo, Closer. When I listen to it, I feel happy. For some weird reason. Haha.

Oh yes. Feel free to PM me if you want a review. Honestly, I'm not too good at giving reviews... But I'll try! ^^

Haha.

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:43 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi!!!! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. How are you?

If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, I'm right here!

Good luck on your works and have a great time. See you around! Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:28 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! You got the two most important rules already so just PM me if you have any questions. Now HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain