'ello peeps

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 pm
lilsupa_man says...

ambercoultis: *wisper* And I'm right here.*wisper*

Lilsupa_man:
I say 'ello.
I like writting songs. I have at least five journals full of 'em.
I'll read mysterys. And that is it.
Yes very short. I'm very new at this obviously...
-Lilsupa_man

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:09 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hey Yeah I am first to say Hello and Welcome to YWS (Young Writer's Society) I am SimonCowellLuver just call me SCL. :D There is a lot to do around here that is for sure some things are The Sanctum ( kind of new)
Chat rooms, YWS Radio and more but it would fill the whole page.

If you have any questions or concerns about the site feel free to let me know I will help in any way I can.

Welcome again! SimonCowellLuver AKA SCL 8)
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:23 am
niteowl says...

Hi lilsupa_man. Are you related to ambercoultis, by any chance?

Make sure you check out the Rules and FAQ's in the "About" section. They're really helpful.

Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 am
Demeter says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS! Nice to have you on board. I'm Demeter. Or D, or Dem, or Demi, or Meter, or...

Songwriter, eh? Well, there's a forum for lyrics, too, so you won't get bored. As if you would get bored anyway, there are so many different things to do. Just wander around and have fun!

PM me if there's any problems.

See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:14 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

hi and welcome to yws. It is a wonderful place to write and read. If you need any help at all just pm me.

Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 am
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey! I hope you have a fabulous time here at YWS.

You like writing songs, as you've stated. Well, that's great. You know, there's actually a user around here somewhere that will critique songs... I believe it's chocoholic. If you want your song critiqued by him, you can click here:

topic29993.html

And if you want to post every single one of those songs, I suggest you get some reviewing done. You see, here at YWS, Nate created a "review twice, post once" rule. This is so there isn't 5 billion pieces of work posted in the website, and not one of them has a review. This is enforced with the beloved point system, something I love explaining to all the new peeps.

You see, the highest amount of points you can get for one post is 50 (because we don't want spammers getting 1000 points for copying and pasting "hi" two thousand times). But, of course, you can only gain these points by reviewing and posting in places that bring help to users, like the welcome forum. You can lose points by posting pieces, like stories, poetry, songs, or even photographs. You can also lose points by posting in the storybook forum, but you can PM me if you want to know more about that.

So, anyway, I hope you have the greatest time here at YWS, and PM me if you need help! I'll be more than happy to show you around!

~*Sara*~

PS: Tell ambercoultis I said hi!
Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:55 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 pm
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!! *hands out journals*

If you ever need anything at all then feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out. Also, check out the stuff under 'Help and Support' on the drop-down menu - they all help.

Good luck with your songs and I hope you like it here,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly