z

Young Writers Society

Hello!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:03 am
Essence of BloodLust says...

Hello, my name is Zayna and i'm 13. I have had a passion for writing fictional stories for as long as i can remember and I'm looking for some critque to help me improve my writing skills. I'll be looking foward to hearing your opions on my works. Thank you and happy writing! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:10 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Hi, Zayna! Nice to meet you!

It's nice to have a nice, new member here at YWS. Be sure to read the rules in the about section at the top of the page. Also, be sure to review two works before you post something of your own.

Sorry, that's the required stuff I have to go over.

Now, on a more casual note, what genre do you write? Fantasy? It is fantasy, right? YOU LIKE FANTASY!

Sorry. That's one of those things I do.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:30 am
Emerson says...

Hello Zanya! I have to say, that is a beautiful name.

If you have any questions about YWS, or need help finding something on the site, feel free to send me a message! What genre of fiction do you write?

I'd love to get to know you more! Why did you start writing in the first place, too?

Hope you enjoy the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:55 am
Night Mistress says...

Hello Zanya!

Welcome to YWS.

If you need some one to talk too, feel fre to PM me. I'm looking forward to reading your work.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:05 am
Essence of BloodLust says...

thunder_dude7 wrote:Hi, Zayna! Nice to meet you!

It's nice to have a nice, new member here at YWS. Be sure to read the rules in the about section at the top of the page. Also, be sure to review two works before you post something of your own.

Sorry, that's the required stuff I have to go over.

Now, on a more casual note, what genre do you write? Fantasy? It is fantasy, right? YOU LIKE FANTASY!

Sorry. That's one of those things I do.

Yea i right fantasy and romance! I love to read both to. also into alot of adventure
Your smile is like a cheap imatation of heaven,
(Ah, the joys of similies)

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:53 am
Demeter says...

Welcome, Zayna! Yeah, I agree, you have incredibly pretty name!

So you have found your way to YWS – congratulations! This is an amazing site and I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here. Your writing genres are very popular around here, so I predict you'll get plenty of good reviews. :)

Who are your favourite authors? Do you have other hobbies than writing? Tell us anything!

I hope you'll have a great time on the great site, and just PM me if there's anything concerning you or you just want to have a crit!

See you around!
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:21 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah