z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:26 am
Sonlen says...

Hey everyone, I'm here to meet more people that I consider intelligent and creative. (You're lucky to find the first here, forget the second). Well, I mainly enjoy writing fantasy and comedy stuff, so, umm, hi.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:36 am
Alteran says...

Hi Sonlen, Welcome to The Young Writers Society.

We have a pretty large fantasy forum and be sure and check out the usergroups for some fantasy writing groups. We have a few of those too.

Make sure and read those lovely rules of ours under the about tab in the corner there and enjoy the site. If you ever need any help just give me a PM. I'm happy to oblige.

Welcome and I hope you stay forever!
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:00 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:27 pm
Demeter says...

Welcome, Sonlen!

Intelligent and creative people? Look no more, friend! Here I am! :) Hehe. I'm Demeter and I'm one of the Greeters here, that's why my name is blue.

Yep, Rules and Guides along with FAQ are really things worth checking out. That way, you don't need to ask questions in vain (though everyone is happy to help anytime) and you'll get the main idea of the site. Also, do two reviews before posting any of your own work, and I'm glad to notice you already have. It's advisable to do at least two reviews toward one piece of your own. Remember this and you'll be liked even more! haha.

So, I really hope you enjoy your time, and I would be glad to help you if you ever need anything. So just PM me when you feel like it.

See you around
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:07 pm
Snoink says...

ZOMG! Welcome! And, I have a question for you... do you like to write funny fantasies too? I mean, you said you like to write comedy AND fantasy, so now I have my hopes up. I love funny fantasy! And yes, Diana Wynne Jones is my heroine. :D

Anyway, I am a scawy mod, which means that if you have any questions whatsoever, even odd ones, just bug me. I'm here to help you. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:19 pm
Emerson says...

Welcome!

If you have any questions feel free to bother me. ^_^ I don't read fantasy a whole lot, so you probably won't see me critiquing your work, but I'm so glad you're here! There are a lot of people out there who do critique fantasy, so don't feel worried about that.

Enjoy the site!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:28 pm
Firearris says...

Hello Sonlen, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela