z

Young Writers Society

I'M BAAACCCCKKKK

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:58 pm
Lady Pirate says...

Hi friends,

I know I have very absent, I give my most humble sorries, but I had finales and a play to put on (which went very well), but now summer has arrived, so I'm back, and fully intend on finishing posting M-9 to the forums.

Speaking of M-9, to those of you who posted comments from Jan on, I'm sorry, but my computor did not alert me to them, and I will be looking into that.

Update on me: Still writing, but as of last friday, I am now a high school senior, which is weird, becuase that means I only have one more year left, and I have start lookig at schools. --Three weeks ago I fell down the stairs, and cracked my radius. I thought it was just bruised or somethign at the time, so I ended up walking around with it for two weeks before I went to the doctor. My mistake, but it really didn't/doesn't hurt that much, but I'm a brace so if my typing is a little shoty I'm sorry.

Well, that's really all that has happened.

Lady Pirate
'My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.'

William Shakespeare
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 pm
Snoink says...

Yay! You survived the junior year! You are awesome. :D

Hope to see you around more. ;)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Night Mistress says...

And i am High School graduate. so appearly we'll been seeing each together all the time on here and away.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:25 pm
Lady Pirate says...

Very true. :)
Wow, I can't believe you are an alumni, and I still have one more year to go. You know I never thought about it before until Graduation. :?
'My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thoughts never to heaven go.'

William Shakespeare
Greatest English dramatist & poet (1564 - 1616)

“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken