View Likes
rainstorms says...

Umm.. I'm new.. Hi!

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu May 26, 2005 8:48 pm
View Likes
deleted6 says...

Hi i am King Fontroy the Chatter box nice to meet u :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D WELCOME TO YWS :D :D :D :D
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu May 26, 2005 8:50 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Welcome to YWS, I'm Jack. Hope to se you around!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 26, 2005 8:56 pm
View Likes
Areida says...

Hey, great to have you! I'm Areida, the Princess. *curtseys* PM me if you need anything, okay? :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Fri May 27, 2005 8:44 am
View Likes
Boots_snob says...

HEY. I'M BOOTSIE!! I'M A BIT CRAZY BUT MOST OTHER PEOPLE ARE RANDOM... (YOU'LL FIND OUT AS SOON AS YOU VISIT THE RANDOM PAGE AND THEN CLICK 'HI I'M NEW')

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Fri May 27, 2005 10:15 am
View Likes
Fool says...

Hey, I'm the Fool, the court jester, welcome (gives bow) have a good time with us here, and bear with us, all writers are a little strange
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat May 28, 2005 1:05 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Hey rainstorms! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat May 28, 2005 1:16 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

Hey, I'm Crysi, the Dragon Keeper! Woohoo! :D Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy it!
Love and Light

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat May 28, 2005 1:11 pm
View Likes
Sureal says...

Hello.

... what? I can give a normal welcome everynow and then...
... okay, I admit it. I'm in a rush. Don't have time to post anything more elaborate...
I wrote the above just for you.

akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon