Young Writers Society

HI I'M SARAH

Reviews: 1
Thu May 26, 2005 6:26 am
Sarah says...

[color=violet][/color][size=24][/size]

HELLO :D

MY NAME IS SARAH... I'M REALLY CRAZY AND EVIL :twisted:
WELL I HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL IN THE FUTURE... *10 MINUTES LATER* WAIT ITS ALREADY THE FUTURE :lol:
Lonely - a six letter word describing me

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu May 26, 2005 6:28 am
Ego says...

teehee, first to post!!

Welcome Sarah, I am Hunter, the most depressing person on the board, as far as I know. Hopefully you wont see too much of that--I tend to write action/adventure stuff, and the occasional suicidal poem--how bout you? What's your field?

PS: preapre for the randomness to ensue.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu May 26, 2005 6:36 am
Crysi says...

Hunter, you put yourself down too much. You're just goin through a really rough time. Sheesh. *hugs*

Hiya, Sarah! I'm Crysi, the crazy Dragon Keeper and admitted hopper (admittance is the first step to recovery lol). I also can't spell tonight and I have my mind on a very sexy dress I found in my closet..

*ahem* Anyway, I hope you like it here! Feel free to PM one of the mods (our names are green in the main forum) or the admin (orange names) if you have any questions. Or just ask here! We have a lot of friendly members who'd love to help you out. :)

Tata!
Love and Light

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu May 26, 2005 7:36 am
Shadow Knight says...

Welcome. I'm the guy who can't decide on his feelings, and is hopeless at nearly everthing.
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

Reviews: 1
Thu May 26, 2005 12:42 pm
Sarah says...

Well I like writing poems especially. I will post some as soon as I write some more. But I have a very boring life and I write about that and how depressed I get 'cause I have no friends...
Lonely - a six letter word describing me

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu May 26, 2005 12:44 pm
Boots_snob says...

Welcome Sarah. Don't worry my life is pretty depressing as well and I don't have many friends either...

Well if you have seen the Random board you would notice that everyone here is pretty random, not me I'm just crazy (see my signature).

Well I hope you have fun!!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu May 26, 2005 1:48 pm
Darkmoon158 says...

*waves hands over head* Hey Sarah nice to met you! I am Darkmoon the hmm...how do I say this? The person totally obsessed with writing about anything to do with the moon (as you will all find out later on in my stories). You can always find me in Randomness or Fantasy Fiction. If you need anything just PM me or you can just post on my blog, I'll get to you sooner that way. :D Peace out!
For now I will let the blood drip from my fingers...

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu May 26, 2005 2:14 pm
Sureal says...

Hello Sarah. You say you're really crazy and evil? Around these parts, that's actually considered to be normal. No, being kind and sane is what's weird these here parts.

So yah, I'm weird...

... Honest.
I wrote the above just for you.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 26, 2005 4:03 pm
Fool says...

Hey Sarah, welcome to the TWS, you know, i think all writers are slightly strange, it is what makes us sit and think about other things for hours at a time, trying to get a character right and stuff, its one of those things! I'm the Fool of the board, (Bows low) and welcome to the strange world of the writer
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu May 26, 2005 4:16 pm
Zion says...

Welcome Sarah. And, if writers are not strange they lose the very meaning of writerhood. ;) :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu May 26, 2005 4:54 pm
Areida says...

Hear, hear, Arvy!!

*waves* Hi, I'm Areida, the official Princess! Well, according to Nai, anyway, so we'll just say I am because I like the way that sounds. Tee hee.

Welcome to the YWS! I love it here, and I hope you will too. PM me if you need anything, all right?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu May 26, 2005 6:38 pm
deleted6 says...

Hi i am the King of the Forum King Fontroy the chatter box
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu May 26, 2005 8:15 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Sarah, I'm Jack.

All you need to know is Liverpool are the Champions of Europe.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat May 28, 2005 1:09 am
niteowl says...

Hi Sarah! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat May 28, 2005 1:17 am
Crysi says...

Firestarter wrote:All you need to know is Liverpool are the Champions of Europe.

*laughs* You're impossible.

Welcome, again. ;)
Love and Light

Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg