z

Young Writers Society

Hello?

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu May 26, 2005 8:13 pm
deleted6 says...

Yeah we don't want a Wizard who not magical
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Thu May 26, 2005 10:26 pm
Zion says...

Hey I was only polishing my skills dont worry im too magical for my own good :P
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat May 28, 2005 1:07 am
niteowl says...

Hey fool! Welcome to YWS and here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat May 28, 2005 1:18 am
Crysi says...

Hello, Fool! I feel like I'm insulting you, lol! Anyway, welcome to the forums. I'm Crysi the Dragon Keeper. Feel free to ask questions and hang out!
Love and Light

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun May 29, 2005 8:09 pm
Fool says...

Dont worry about insulting me, its happened enough that i dont really notice it anymore. Thanks for your welcome and all the support
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

Reviews: 2
Mon May 30, 2005 1:42 am
tinkerbell_09 says...

hi, Fool!!! Cool username. I feel like insulting you. But anyways, welcome to yws!!!! Sure you'll enjoy this site so much!!!!
I live not because God wants me to. But because I have the will to go on.LIFE IS HARD. And I don't know why. And I don't plan to understand.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon May 30, 2005 3:13 am
Areida says...

May I just call you Foo?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue May 31, 2005 10:52 am
Fool says...

If you want too, i honestly dont mind being addressed as a Fool, but i dont mind either if its a Foo
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:06 pm
Mattie says...

Why hello! *using Crocodile Hunters accent* :) And welcome to YWS. I'm sure you'll like it here.

I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina