z

Young Writers Society

Go-o-o-od morning! Who likes 2 write?

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:04 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Shall we get introduced? I'm Elocin, and I like to write practically anything, though I'm deep into fantasy now. Step forth and don't be afraid to tell me something. 8) I like 2 talk.
Feeling stupid? Follow me!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:08 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

I'm Nate and my current writing infatuation are with novels I start and never finish :)

Nice to have you at YWS!

64 Reviews

Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:19 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

My writing is with novels whose chapters are very difficult. :evil: I have a tough time writing the action scenes.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:38 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Action scenes are the best!

Just watch loads of movies and read plenty of violent books!

That's how I learnt.

I personally write lots of fantasy novels I never finish!

Anyhoo, welcome to the site!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:04 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Action scenes? I participate in them :twisted: That's how good I am... Anyways... Just contact one of us mods. or holler with the 'Help me Please!' to Nate if you are in a rut. Ciao!

-Z

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:06 pm
View Likes
penny says...

Hey Elocin, I'm Penny. I'm into fantasy too, though I find it's easier to read that it is to write. Which is kind of ironic, don't you think? (i agree about the action scenes) Anyways, 'love to chat -penny

64 Reviews

Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:19 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Hi, Penny. Sadly, I am stuck in the middle of two chapters with writers block. Action scenes are the best, but I have to be in the mood for them. They rock to read. since I'm having trouble, that should be the thing for me to write, I know... Thanks 4 the advise y'all.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:48 pm
View Likes
Perra says...

Hello, Elocin. I'm Perra. I, too, am into fantasy. So far I don't find it too hard to write. I haven't gotten into any action scenes, yet. But when I do get to them, they better be good!! :twisted:

Why are you at a writer's block? Maybe we can help!
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

64 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:17 am
View Likes
Elocina says...

Right now the reason for writers block must be a combination of exhaustion and those blasted CSI shows I love so much. Pretty much, distraction.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:23 pm
View Likes
GeeZus RoX says...

Hello. My name is Diana, and I am an addictive writer. I write all sorts of stories, but I basically stick to the genre of fantasy.
(I need a life)

64 Reviews

Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:35 pm
View Likes
Elocina says...

Kewl. As you may frequently read in my other posts (if you see them) I write fantasy. Feel free to post your own 'hello' in this forum. As for 'needing a life', hey, you've got one now!!!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:11 am
View Likes
Perra says...

GeeZus RoX wrote:Hello. My name is Diana, and I am an addictive writer. I write all sorts of stories, but I basically stick to the genre of fantasy.

Hi! I'm Jessica(or Jesse or Jessie)! Love your username! :xmas_wink:
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:05 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Hello everybody! Make youselves at home, this board is the only forum closest to it! :wink: Any questions? Just PM a mod. or Nate... Later!

-Z

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:19 am
View Likes
dyingmoon says...

in reply to the subject question, ME! i love to write. i love reading fantasy, i write a bit of it but i guess my writing sways more into the direction of social realism. anyways, i'm new aswell and it's great to see how friendly you all are! by the way, my name is Erin
Sometimes in order to find the light one must risk the darkness

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:31 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Yay, a newbie! I'll post your gift in your own thread (wait, you do have your own thread, right?)

Anyway, I LOVE reading fantasy, but I am definitely having trouble writing it mainly because of my fear of description. Even though I don't like reading poetry, I do write it a lot and everyone says it's better.

I could literally be Obama and you guys would never know.
— AilahEvelynMae